CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE

She couldn't control herself, her stomach twisted, something rose up her throat force fully.

She stood up, stumbling out of her chair and turning around as she covered her mouth with her hands.

She instinctively bent over and collapsed onto her hands and knees, vomiting out the little food that she ate.

She didn't want to. But her father's face was just so identical to Kuma's.

She knew that was her father, but Kuma's face was also vividly stuck in her mind, his twisted grin and crazed eyes.

"Juri!" Tobi called out fearfully, standing up and immediately making his way towards the shaking girl.

She had fainted.

Kojirou couldn't move.

The leader of the Big Bears, looks like him?

He wouldn't have believed it, but Juri's reaction to seeing him for the first time in forever completely changed his mind.

He moved his eyes towards Akemi who had her face laying in her palm, she stared at Juri then looked over at Kojirou, feeling his eyes on her.

"I'll call the doctor." Akemi suggested calmly, her tone was so carefree it irked Tobi so much.

She walked silently past Kojirou, not even making split eye contact with him. She disappeared down the hallways.

•\•\•\•\•

Juri's afternoon was rocky enough, she felt guilty after reacting like that in front of her father.

She sat on a golden lined couch, her head hung back as she stared up at the dimmed lights.

She basically went into 'hiding' in her underground, personal gallery.

A collection that was built under her closet room, filled with all the art works that she adored with all her heart.

Very detailed art works, hung in glass cases against the wall, white lights shining against them to make it stand out against the darker coloured walls.

The room stretched out quite a lot, the paintings split up in different parts for different themes and some grouped together under one artist.

She loved to go there, and see her collection, it sort of calmed her down and made her feel at ease. She generated new and fresh ideas every time she came down here.

Standing up, she walked around, glazing her eyes over all the framed pieces.

The chiming of bells had brought her back to reality.

"What do you want?" She asked, staring at a specific painting.

The art created by the old man that had given Juri his museum, she specifcally liked this painting out of everything in her collection.

Simple, free strokes. Elegant and smooth. Plain but it blared brightly with a story.

"I came to see how you are doing, you had fainted unexpectedly." Akemi said, walking closer towards her, the bells ringing lightly as she closed the distance between them.

"I'm fi-..." She stopped, she needed to get herself out of that habit.

"I'm holding up, I guess." She shrugged, moving herself back towards the couch and sitting down, she couldn't even stand up for too long without feeling tired.

"That's good." Akemi nodded, leaning up against the wall.

It was silent after that, Juri staring down at the carpeted floor, zoning out as her mind clogged up with questions and the need to tell her everything that had happened.