Bambi (Wattpad)

Story Title : Bambi

Story Title : Bambi

Status : Completed

Ship Dynamics : Top Tae + Bottom Kook

Author : bun_loves_tiger

A little sneak peek :

Jungkook fell first, but...

Taehyung fell harder and deeper...

*A little glimpse of the story*

My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart too...

As your eyes graze my undressed heart... What will I hide my love with?

The younger sang the lyrics tilting his head to the side with a smile. Like he was asking taehyung a question.

The smile that the younger gave him made his breath hitch as he stopped infront the stage looking directly at his bambi without others hindering his sight of him.

As you captured, The sounds of flowers blooming, My heartbeat... you captured

As you stole the music of wings spreading, My laugh... You stole too...

Jungkook finished his song with the strumming sounds of the guitar. Breathing slowly as he gazed shyly at the older's reaction.

He was jolted from his staring contest with the ravenette when the people in the hall cheered and clapped.

Jungkook's whole being flushed at the attention. He bowed and ran out of the stage.

If he didn't trip on the wires on the stage he won't be jungkook and if he didn't fell right on the ravenette's hands who was ready to catch him, there won't this romantic moment...

As they stared at each other.

Jungkook's eyes were wide in shock, his hands clenching on the other male's hoodie in a tight grip. Jungkook heard someone whistle in the background along with few awes which had him embarrassed but taehyung looked unbothered while looking at the boy lovingly.

Beware, because this has:

*fluff and fluff and fluff!

*crack heads

*college au

*slight side couples

*smut

*Sweet, sweet romance.

Give lots of love to this story and don't forget to comment and vote!