In Love With My Assistant (Wattpad)

Story Title : In love with my assistant

Status : Completed

Ship Dynamics : Top Tae + Bottom Kook

Author : sleepykookoo04

A little sneak peek :

"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works

"Nope! infact I'll pay you double everytime you kiss me", Jungkook replied with a poker face but he was screaming inside.

Jungkook is a rude and cold hearted CEO of the very famous 'JJK Company'. Although he's confident and scary, his personal assistant can make him hella nervous sometimes, but he's good at hiding his feelings.

Kim Taehyung is a cute, fluffy boy who's very warm hearted but can be bold if he wants to. He's a social butterfly. He's the personal assistant of Jungkook.

When Jungkook met Taehyung, Jungkook felt the feelings he has never felt before. As time passes by Jungkook knew he was in love with Taehyung but he never showed his feelings towards Taehyung.

As for Taehyung, he started being scared of his boss because he has never met a person as scary as Jungkook. He started getting annoyed of his behaviour too.

Will Jungkook ever be able confess about his feelings to Taehyung? Will Taehyung be able to love him back?

CHECK IT OUT IN THIS STORY;)

Top! Taehyung
Bottom! Jungkook

Read the warnings in the intro carefully before continuing this book!