His Shadow (Wattpad)

Story Title : His Shadow

Status : Ongoing

Ship Dynamics : Top Tae + Bottom Kook

Author : hope_373

A little sneak peek :

Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a mysterious life. No one knew why he did things, or acted the way he did.

Life has always been weird for him.

But that didn't stop him from living a carefree one, a one in which he tried to do everything he could or wanted to do, even if it meant working on his intrusive thoughts. But being different isn't always all rainbows, maybe that's why some people try to make it difficult for him too.

He was fine, he was okay with going through all of that, until he came..

His guard,

His knight.

The man he chose for himself. The man he wants. But more than that, the man he needed.

And what Jeon Jungkook wants, he always gets no matter what.

What he didn't realise was that, that man was the only one who was capable of handling him, his impulsive actions, the only one who understood him more than he himself, and the only man who was gonna capture his attention to a point where there was no looking at anyone else ever again.

Kim Taehyung, an orphan, and a man also known as the 'stone-face', the man with a hard face but genius mind and extreme strength, never in his entire life could he have predicted the storm coming right his way, he could do nothing but stand and watch as the storm came in the name of the mysterious prince and then swept him off his feet into a world he could only have ever imagined himself being in, in his dreams.

But what none of them realised was that there was an even bigger tornado coming their way with an intention of destroying everything that stood in its way, even them.

Bottom Jungkook

Top Taehyung

Romance

Smut

Slight bdsm

Angst

Fluff

Violence

Strong language