Betrayal

Tears continuously falls down from my face as I watch him kissing another girl's lips.

I was having doubts with him, and my intincts lead me here. I followed him to work and it turns out he didn't go to work, instead he's here in some private restaurant with his Fvcking Whore.

I can't believe he would do this to me. I thought what we have was forever. It pained me so much seeing him cheating, with my Fvcking best friend. Yes, the other girl is my Best Friend, I never thought she would do this to me, betraying her own friend with my boyfriend. Fvck!

I produced heavy breathings and the pain I'm feeling was replaced with such anger in me. My eyes narrowed and my brows furrowed, It made me want to hurt them, or worse, kill them with my own bare hands.
So I harshly brushed away my tears and quickly step forward to their direction.
As I stopped to their table, I quickly grabbed a glass of water and spilled it to her fvcking face.

"Ahhh..."
"What the.."

I both got their attention.

"Babe!" he called

" Oh, sorry. Who are you talking to? I got a little confused. Is it me or this Fvcking Slut?!" I cursed as I pointed my finger to her.

" Best..I I.. " I saw fear in her as she hold my arm.

" Get your slutty hands off me, You B*tch " I shouted at her.

I turned my face to him and slapped him with everything I've got.

" So, how was she? Is she good? Is she better than me?! huh!.. Answer me! "
No one's speaking.

" Tell me! Does he satisfy your dick better than I do?? Huh! TELL ME! I WANT TO HEAR THEM ALL!"
I screamed while harshly slapping her chest.

" Stop, please..." he tried to hug me but I did't let him.

" How could you do this to me? How can you betray me, and worse... with my so called Best Friend?" I hysterically said as I looked at them.

" Babe, I'm sorry.. " he tried to get close to me, but I did't let him.

" Don't!" I warned him as I step backward.
I wipe away the tears and fixed myself. Then turn around and left them.

Heavy rains started to pour and I didn't know where I was heading.
All I know was he cheated on me and I'm in great pain.

"WHY? FVCK WHY??" I shouted curse with such anger and pain. How I wish to be just dead , so the feeling won't hurt me more.

I drove and continued to produce sobs. The head glass was starting to get blurry because of the heavy rains, but I didn't mind, I just continue driving. And when it's getting clearer, my insticnt of pressing the break horrified me as I was shocked what's going to bump my car. I closed my eyes ready to face death, " finally I have nothing to fear, I have nothing to feel", and the squill of the wheels was all I could hear as the big wheeler truck hit my car.