Betrayal 2

I could feel something had change between us. I could feel him slowly drifting away. But I still manage to ignore all the signs, because I love him with all of me.
I always do what he please, even if I'm slaving myself for him in bed. I never said 'No' to him, hoping it will make us closer together as before.

But as I followed his car going to a familiar place, my chest tightened as I tried to hold back my tears. My hands trembled as I used it to cover my mouth.

I saw him parked and went inside the condo. And from that moment, my tears exploded from the pain I'm feeling.
"No! This is not happening!" I screamed as I throw punches on the steering wheel.

I cried it all out, until I couldn't breathe anymore.
'No, I'm not just gonna sit here and let them get away that easy.'
The thought of hurting them made me feel all the extreme emotions that I never felt before.
I calmed and fixed myself first, then hurriedly went to the entrance of the condo.
As I wait for the elevator to lead me to the right floor, I crossed my arms and compiled all the words I want to spill in front of them.
I'm in the right floor now and I have a spare key for the unit. As I enter the room, I froze from where I stand and my heart aches from the sight I'm seeing. There he is standing infront of my sister sitting on the table with no clothes on, as he fastly enter her. My eyes stings and a warm liquid pours out from it.
They stopped and looked at me in shocked.

"Ate!" she called and they hurriedly took they clothes on.

I turned my back and quickly ran away from them as I cry.
I was about to enter the elevator when a hand suddenly pulled me.

"Babe, what are you doing here?"

The anger and hatred I'm feeling increased from the words he said! My hand landed on the side of his face.

"How dare you! I should be the one asking you that! Asshole!" I sreamed the words to him.

"Ate!" she ran towards us as he call me.

I clenched my fists to control myself, but I struggled, so I reached for her hair to grab.
I hardly pulled her hair and screamed all the curses I know.

"Stop please. I'm sorry." she cried as he tried to stop me from hurting her.

"Let go of her! Stop! I love her." The words he just said somehow weakened me.

My hands slipped away from her hair and my feet moved few steps backward.

"What did you just said?" I pretended I didn't heard him, as he gently comforts her.

"I love her. Okay? I'm sorry we didn't have the guts to tell you. I--"
Once again I felt the urge to hurt him, so I did. I gave all my force to hit him hard. I never felt this extreme anger in my whole life. This pain, I don't know if I could bear all this.

"Fvck You! Fvck You!" I cursed him over and over as I got tired of all the emotions I've released.

I tried to calm myself and harshly wipe away the tears.
" I never thought someone would hurt me like this! Especially someone I love. My sister and my so-called-boyfriend? You were the last person I expected to hurt me like this. "
I said as I looked straight through their eyes.
" And seeing this happen was absolutely the most terrifying moments of my life! " I paused as I let them absorb the pain I'm feeling.
"From this day and forward, I don't have a boyfriend anymore and most especially, I don't have a slut sister! My sister is an angel but unfortunately some maniac guy killed her that once used to be my lover!
I hope you two rot in hell!" I exclaimed and turn my way to the elevator.

And from there, I felt weak and empty. I lost my balance and fell on my bended knees.

I somehow saw this coming but I was too blinded by the love I offered
This pain is too much. I don't think I can handle anymore. I just wanna die from the pain it brings.