Betrayal 4

"Hi! Long time no see." Someone greeted me. And I was stunned when I saw a girl with her rocking body. I didn't recognize her at first, but when she mentioned her name, then it snapped me. It's my ex, my nerdy ex. Woah! I didn't expect her to be this freaking hot! She's wearing a hot red tube that fits her perfectly carved body.
I bit my lip as I gave her a You-know-what-I-want look. She winked at me and gestured to follow her, so I did.
She lead me to a room with no one inside. We're having a party here at my friend's crib and we're both kinda drunk. I didn't expect her to be here.
She closed the door and locked it. Then she started to slid her dress and exposed her breath taking body. I took a deep breath and she started to dance seductively in front of me. She pulled me closer and I felt my pants are getting tighter. 'Argh! I can't resist this kind of temptation,' so I grabbed her nape kissing her torridly. Then my hand starts to roam on her breast. 'Gosh I never thought it could be this soft.' I pinched her nipple and a soft moan escaped from her mouth. I took off all my clothes and lifted her up. I squeezed her ass and pushed her against the wall. I started to played with her folds as we kiss. Then I inserted my shaft inside her as I felt her ready to be entered. I pushed in and out as hard as I can. She screamed in every pleasure I gave her.
"That's right, baby. Scream all you want." I roughly said.
I enjoyed moving inside her while she's pulling my hair. Then I felt myself burst inside her. We were both catching our breath and I'm still inside her. I walked towards the bed and lay her there, then I collapsed beside her.
This is so wrong!
"Oh we're not done yet,baby." A naughty smile drawn into her face.
My brows furrowed as she leaned her head on my shaft me. She started to lick the head in a circular motion. "Aaahhh.." I moaned
Then I watched her taking every length of my manhood inside her mouth.
"Argh! Forgive me." I hoarsely said and grabbed her head, then I started to guide her speed. I felt myself ready to come again, but before I could come, she sunddenly stop and positioned herself to enter me.
She began to thrust slowly, teasing me. 'This girl is unbelievable'. So I grabbed her bottom ang thrusted myself faster at her. But she pinned me down.
"Be still. Will you? It's my turn to control. Just relax and enjoy." She winked and gave me a deep kissed.
Then she started to move up and down to me as fast as she can.
We both moaned while our mouth moves in the rhythm of her thrust.
She left my lips and grabbed my hands into her breast. She guide my hands to squeeze her breast more while riding on me.
'She's so Fucking Hot!'
Moans covered the room as we both reached the end of our pleasure.
She landed on my side, and we were both panting.
"That was so Fucking Hot" I said to her, looking at the ceiling.
'I never experience this wild sex with her. She's so expertly good at it.'

We both fixed ourselves and act like nothing happened.

Months had past and I was ready to propose. Yeah! I know she's the one. So I'm gonna marry her.
Everything was ready, the ring, the flowers and the place, when suddenly an unknown number was calling me, so I answered it and I was shocked by the information I got.
It was my nerdy ex, saying she's pregnant. My world crumbled as I heard her say it. 'What should I tell my girlfriend?' How could I fix this?'
I was devastated as I remember what happened between us.
"I'm such an Idiot!!" I shouted as I punched the wall.
But there's nothing else I could do. I can't bear my child growing without a father, so I did what I needed to do.
I broke up with my girlfriend on the day I was supposed to surprised her with a ring. And few months, I married my ex.

Everyday I drunk myself to forget how stupid I am to bite the temptation!

I love my girlfriend but I ruined everything for her. I deserve this punishment, I deserve every punch life throws me. I deserve nothing but Regrets for eternity.