Betrayal 3 (The Ex's POV)

"You liar!" She slapped him with all of her force.
"I'm sorry, babe. But I don't love her anymore. It's you I love. I just can't hurt her, but we're done now."
"You don't want to hurt her? But you already did! And it's the two of us hurting!" she exclaimed
I cried as I recall what I heard. He cheated on me with her ex. How could he do this to me?
I cried for so many days thinking what did I do wrong? I'm going crazy by just thinking about him with that slut! I can't eat and sleep, my mind is too preoccupied by the things I want to do with that cheater and that slut.
I thought it was my fault why he acted so cold to me in the past few days, but I guess it's the bitch to blame. I guess she seduced him and he was just tempted to bite her trap. 'That bitch! She's going to pay!'
I watched them from afar as they enjoy their moment together. No woman deserves to be love by my boyfriend, especially his ex.
"Girl, you need to stop. You're almost like obsess with him. You have to move on. You don't deserve to be like this." my friend said.
"No! I won't let them be happy. I won't let them get away." I yelled.
"If he's not coming back to me, then I'm gonna make sure he'll cry in misery!"
I knocked in their room wearing my confidence. His ex opened it and was shocked to see me. I smirked and greeted her. She allowed me to come in.
"This will only take as sec."<:b> I suddenly said.
"What do you want?" she asked with her arms crossed.
"I believe you already know the answer. But if you're dumb enough to not know what I'm talking about, then I will gladly answer your question." I said in a firm tone.
"I want you to give him back to me."
She laugh and I was insulted by her reaction.
"You're so pathetic. He doesn't love you anyway. Why would I give him back to you?" She said, raising her brows.
I've had enough of this. I couldn't control my temper anymore. And the next thing I know is, I was stabbing her to death. My heart pumped in an uncotrolled manner. "What did I do?" I said and screamed. Then someone opened the door and it was my ex with his shocked face.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!"he yelled.
I didn't know I was able to do this such crime. Am I mad? No!
I'm so confused from what I've acted.
I don't want this.
I looked at the knife I was holding covered with blood. And had an idea to end this madness. I raised my hand and stabbed myself in the chest.
I felt my heart stopped. And then suddenly a flashback starts.
The day I met him, it was our first day in college, we were shy back then. One minute has gone.
The day he confessed his feelings for me, and I was surprised he felt the same way. Two minutes has gone.
The day I said yes to him. He said he was the happiest guy on earth. Three minutes has gone.
The happy moments we shared together, the laughters, the tears, the fights. I treasured them all. Four minutes has gone.
The night we first made love. I would never forget that feeling. Five minutes has gone.
The day he introduce me to his family. I was so nervous that time. Six minutes has gone.
Today I saw him cry because of another woman. It breaks my heart seeing him like that. Six minutes and 30 seconds has gone.
They said if you die, your memories will flash before your eyes. It will play all the extreme memories with its feelings in a short period of time.
And they were right. It all happened in just seven minutes, and he is all I could see. I inhaled and released my last breath as my eyes drifted to sleep