𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 | 𝟕

.

Song :High School Sweethearts | Melanie Martinez••••••••••••• 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄 • 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐗 •

••••••••••••
• 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄 • 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐗 •

I've never considered myself an individual who's necessarily hyper.

I value the small moments of life where I can just sit down and relax, or just enjoy my day, but, I also never considered myself restless.

I'm taking that back as of today.

I blow the few strands of hair that have fallen out of my ponytail away from my lips, letting out an exaggerated sigh.

I've been at this for a full fucking hour!

I groan while pushing the vanity that feels like actual steel across my floors, hearing the wood scrape underneath the legs at the motion.

Come on- piece of shit-

I sigh as it's finally in front of my door, dropping down onto the ground while panting. "Jesus.."

It's officially been two weeks, since I was told I was too marry Gabriel Laurier.

Scratch that- since I was forced to acknowledge I had to marry the douche.

I wasn't in nearly as much pain from the.. incident. Though, I still got chills and felt like I could gag at the mere touch of my stomach.

The stitches almost felt like his touch, it made me sick.

Today was the first damn day I didn't have Danica in my room, watching me.

So I used it to my advantage.

"Sloane, open the door."

I roll my eyes at the sound of two loud knocks being thrown at my door, and Gabriel's voice atop it.

He makes me sick.

"Go fuck yourself. I wish no woman, nor myself, to ever procreate with you." I mutter while standing up, brushing off the backs of my thighs. "The outcome would be atrocious." I shiver at the thought.

I hear him suck in a heavy breath. "Sloane, open the damn door!" He yells, pounding yet another hand on the door.

I flinch, and want to scream at myself for being scared of the piece of shit.