×【PROLOGUE≡000: TODAY IS THE DAY】×

✧《CURRENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 『JULY 04TH, 2010』》✧

☆「LOCATION: NELSON HOUSEHOLD 【BELLWOOD, CALIFORNIA】」☆

☽〔THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW〕☾

Eva Nelson was fixing some breakfast for her big brother, parents, and their family pet German Shepherd named "Otis". Otis barked happily when he sees his owner place down his food and scratch where he loves it the most. Eva sees the coffee finished along with the tea, she did it how her parents loved it, and secretly fixed a protein shake for her brother since he'll be busy practicing soccer.

"Good morning Evie," she turns and smiles up at her father, who was waking up.

"Morning Papa, happy Fourth of July." Frank Nelson kissed his daughter's forehead and kindly takes his mug of coffee when his wife Natalie Monet arrives with their son Adam Nelson.

"Morning baby girl, thank you for doing the chores in the house with your brother." Natalie said, pecking her husband's lips and hugging her youngest child.

"It's nothing Mama, you seemed so tired and we thought of taking the weight off of you." Adam nodded and smiled at the food his little sister made since she was great at cooking like their mother.

"A whole breakfast bundle in one..." Eva firmly smacks Adam from the plate, knowing he didn't wash his hands and brush his teeth.

"Hygiene first...then food, now march upstairs and fix yourself soldier boy." Adam grumbled with a pout and went to the bathroom.

Frank and Natalie were sipping on their drinks while reading the newspapers. The housewife somehow got her job application and results. She slowly opens it and was handed her reading glasses by her daughter.

{A letter from Bruce, Selina wants somebody to train and has her sharp eyes set on Eva.} Natalie stated to her husband.

{You know how they are when it comes to their god-daughter, Adam was in the same position with Oliver and Dinah as his godparents.} Frank replied in their mind link. {Our daughter would always have fun with her godmother Selina, we granted her along with Bruce full guardianship if something bad happens to us and we did the same thing for Adam. We can't risk Eva getting hunted down, she's our baby girl and I swore to my life that I would always make her happy. Our kids are growing up fast Nattie, it's their time to lead the next heroes of their generation and be whoever they want.}

Natalie nodded and gestures Eva to walk over to her. The ginger-haired girl complies and her mother whispers the full explanation without regrets. Eva nodded and understood the whole deal cause her whole family were formerly from Gotham City.

{Today's the day that I conceal myself and keep close contact with y'all as soon as possible. Selina probably will spoil me as usual and see if I'm ready to become her kitten rather than a mouse.} Eva told her parents.

{Pumpkin, you did stole things for good causes and reasons with your godmother Selina. You made Mouse first and you're the very first female sidekick. I believe she's enjoying her gift she got from us on her birthday,} the ginger-haired girl shook her head in amusement and giggled softly.

{Probably Mama? That's a stretch, Selina got a thing for diamonds and pearls cause it makes her feel like she's a queen.} Natalie chuckled and nodded in agreement.

On the timing of the family's laughter, the phone rings and Eva sees it's Selina calling. The ginger-haired girl answers and presses the phone close to her ear. She could hear the cats meowing and purring in the phone call.

"Moshi moshi Aunt Selina," she greeted her godmother.

[Hi Princess, today's the day that you'll become a kitten! Holly finished designing your suit and adding modifications for you to become Catgirl.] Selina replied to her god-daughter.