×【CHAPTER≡003: FIREWORKS】×

✧《CURRENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 『JULY 05TH, 2010』》✧

☆「LOCATION: CADMUS LABORATORIES 【METROPOLIS, DELAWARE】」☆

☽〔THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW〕☾

Catgirl recognizes that her and her fifteen allies was dodging Decoy Queen's insectoid computer microchips from an alien swarm of living nanites. Each swarm of drones were like workers and they stung hard in their flesh like bees by causing a random cut that burned like fire. Decoy Queen was the ruler of the Hive for her mind-controlling ability and reproducing an army of her own artificial intelligence.

Red Harpy, Warpath, and Blockbuster split up the rest into groups. It left the Lucky Girl with the Olympian demigoddess, the White Martian refugee, and the female green archer dealing with Decoy Queen. Her nanochips were like needles and they were dodging her sneaky attacks.

The Lucky Girl's eyes went wide with disbelief as she pounces onto the ceiling and watches a nanochip spike ball rolled over to her path. The kitten thief deflects incoming spikes and slashed them into pieces. Catgirl does a backflip onto a random pillar and shields herself along with others with a mana dome.

The spike balls and blood feathers kept going as Catgirl glares dead at the two mad women. Blockbuster roars with Warpath and charges straight at the mana dome, which expanded when Rocket used the Inertia Belt to assist the Lucky Girl. The kitten thief's eyes glowed magenta while Rocket's eyes turned cyan, they blasted the four villains away and destroy the whole thing.

Catgirl and the Astro Gal panted hard before letting each other's hands go. They both got up on their feet and rushed over to defeat their enemies. The remaining heroes were striking at the nanochips shooting towards them while fighting Blockbuster and his allies.

Wonder Girl rolls out the way before leaping onto the pillars and doing a perfect springboard roundhouse kick right into Decoy Queen with her right foot crackling with lightning from her bending electricity into it. The demigoddess dodged another layer of nanochips and uses the lightning left on her foot to disable the microchips. The Amazonian struck Decoy Queen with a knockout sucker punch with her left fist full of electricity right into her jewel and watches the virus dismantle to nothingness.

The queen bee screeched in anger before Miss Martian steps onto it and it died by impact. Decoy Queen was somewhat back to normal except...her nanochips are still active from her mind and soul. Catgirl shot a beam of mana right at every nanochip to burn and fry them to death. She locks Decoy Queen in energy handcuffs and restrained her powers.

"One down, three to go." Catgirl whispered softly.

Arrowette traps the scientist who became Decoy Queen in a net as Miss Martian helped her best friend and Catgirl up. The four heroines quickly rushed over to their next targets and assisted the remaining heroes who chose to take down the last three bad guys. The Boy of Steel and the Atlantean knight were struggling to get free from Blockbuster's grip when they both ducked on time when the two eldest heroines hit a bicycle kick in unison right across his face hard, causing Blockbuster to drop the two eldest heroes down on all fours.

"You take high," the demigoddess said, smirking at her best alien friend and going down.

"You take low," the Martian female replied, grinning in return and flying above Blockbuster.

They both got in position for a double team effort, a baseball slide kick and a diving missile dropkick to trip Blockbuster before flying out of the way to dodge his fists. Wonder Girl and Miss Martian spun the villain around in sync with their enhanced flight, leaving him dizzy for a moment. Aqualad and Superboy stared at each other before nodding in unison to knock Blockbuster into multiple pillars.