Agent 001

"Dude! What fuck, man!"

"Bro, chill! It was just one roach!"

This job sometimes involves more professionals. I don't know how much more of this I can take. How do you get roaches in your game system and don't even let me know? What's going on at home?

"You have to tell me beforehand," I said.

"I'm sorry. But, can you still fix it? I really need it,"

"What else is wrong with it?" I shook my head.

"It's slow! It overheats a lot and I think there's dust stuck inside,"

"Okay. I can hook you up,"

"How much will it be? I got $400,"

"I'll let that roach pass since it's just one, but it's a cool $270,"

"Thanks so much! I can't afford a new one right now, so this is a deal,"

"It should be done in three days,"

"Thank you,"

He handed me the money and rushed out the door. If he can afford to get his game fixed, he can afford cleaning supplies.

"Yo!" Camron greeted.

**Camron

"Hey..."

Camron (Cam—Ron) is the store manager. We have another employee named Davion. I work at a service shop where we fix electronics. I fix computers, PCs, and game systems, while Davion fixes phones and tablets. We're all good at doing each thing, but we have certain ones we're good at doing best. We also fix smart watches, but we do not fix tvs and VR systems. So don't come in here with a 65-inch TV and that new Apple VR.

 So don't come in here with a 65-inch TV and that new Apple VR

**Davion

"What's wrong with you?"

"We got another roach,"

"Aw nah! Imma have to put up a sign saying we don't do bug infested shit. That's a such an inconsiderate thing,"

"Well, I said I'd do it though. I'm finishing up a laptop right now,"

"So, I was at this party last night right?"

"Yeah?"

"I saw this girl. Her name's Barbie,"

"What about her?"

"She's fine as hell! That's what's up! Yo! The next party is in two days. I want you and Davion to come,"

"Is this another college party?"

"No! She just so happen to be in college and I met her,"

"Why don't you just meet her there?"

"I would, but I don't think I'm her type,"

"How come?"

"Well, she told me the kinda guys she fuck with and I'm just not in that category. But you may like her,"

"Not you trynna hook me up,"

"I'm not. She wasn't the only girl I met anyway. I just want ya to come with me. Shop close at 7 and the party starts at 8,"

"What school does she go to?"

"Thurgood," (this is a made up school)

"She stays on campus?"

"Nah. She off campus,"

"Okay, okay. If I'm not busy bye then—"

"Nigga, you work that day! You'll be here and we'll get off at the same time!"

"But you know I stay late sometimes to finish,"

"Have some fun! I'm keeping the key this time. You will be getting out of the store. You'll never know, she may need something fixed of hers,"

"Well, she's free to come on down when she likes,"

"I'm looking for the hoes...Yeah, yeah! Shake that ass, hoe! Shake that ass, hoe!" Davion sang.

I'm legit looking at this man with pure confusion. Is this nigga singing Sexy Redd? And he knew all the words! This nigga's trippin!

"Bro! Dave! What the hell are you doing!" Camron said.

"I'm Vibing! You fucking it up right now. What you want?"

"I need you to clock out on time! You not slick,"

"It wasn't an accident,"

"Whatever,"

It was 15 minutes til closing time and someone walked in at the last minute. He was dark-skin with a drop fade.

"How ya doing?" He greeted.

"I'm good. How can I help you?"

"My phone is fucked up. I dropped the bitch and the screen was done for. How much to change the screen,"

"Let me see," Davion said. "I can do $75,"

"Okay. Will it be done today?"

"No. We close in 15 minutes. I can have it done by tomorrow afternoon,"

"Damn. I kinda need it. It's whatever, as long as it gets fixed. Here's the money,"

"Thank you. I need you number and your password,"

"Hey, didn't I see you last night?" He asked.

"You probably did," Camron said.

"You was at the college party,"

"Only for a little bit—"

"I saw you talking to my girl,"

"I was not talking to her. I was having a conversation,"

"It doesn't matter. You be easy..."

He mugged Camron and left the shop. What was that about? I didn't see the big deal. Wait! Did he try to get me to talk to a woman that was already taken?

"Is that the girl you was talking to yesterday that you trynna get me to talk too?" I asked.

"I didn't know she had a nigga!"

"How you didn't know?"

"She never said anything and I never asked!"

"Camron, you trynna get Dean hurt?"

"I don't know that man!"

"I'm not going to that party," I said, packing my stuff.

"I'm still going regardless. I was just going because one of my friends wanted me to go with her and I just so happened to meet the girl, Barbie. I'm really going for my friend,"

"Cam, what are you doing at a college party?" Davion asked.

"I just said I was there for my friend. She's 25 by the way,"

"I'm out guys," I said, shaking my head.

"Wait, wait, wait. Can ya please come with me Wednesday night? Just do this one thing?"

I hesitated, but I gave in to it. So, I guess I'm going to this party Wednesday. Fuck...