Agent 004

**Dean's house

**Dean's house

Upon returning home after a lengthy day at work, I exhaled deeply and removed my shoes before heading upstairs to my bedroom. Tomorrow is my day off, offering me the chance to relax all day. While lying in bed, thoughts of how my day at the store went filled my mind. Unsure whether to act now or later, considering that she has likely just returned home and wishes to relax.

I went upstairs and laid in my bed thinking of ways I can say hey. Do I just randomly slide in there or just...respond to a story? Imma just go to the messages and say hey or some shit.

I started off the conversation with "hey wassup" and see if that does anything. I quickly exited out the app and turned on the tv and went straight to YouTube. I hope that wasn't cringey omg.

Barbie 👛: hey you 🥰

Oh, shit! She responded! Okay, okay, okay! Let's just be cool.

Me: wassup how was your day at the daycare?

Barbie 👛: it was pretty cool I'm at home about to cook something. what you up too?

Me: I just got home I'm watching YouTube right now

Barbie 👛: I am too lol 😂 you wanna FaceTime?

Me: yeah what's up number?

Barbie 👛: 789-234-5678

Me: mines is 789-876-5432

I saved her number and i immediately called her. She's the one who asked to FaceTime so why not just call her right then and there?

"Hey!" she greeted.

"Wassup! What you cooking?" I asked.

"Lobster macaroni,"

"Oh! I want some! That sounds so good right now,"

"I can make you some one day. This is one of my comfort meals where I just make it if I have it,"

"I'll hold you up to it. You live by yourself? That kitchen looks nice,"

"Thank you. I live with my parents and they are very successful entrepreneurs. So, yes I live in a mansion,"

"I can tell. That kitchen is huge! I live in a townhome. Can't compete with that,"

"A house is a house. As long as you have something to lay in, you're good,"

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I seem awkward, I just don't be knowing what to say,"

"Same. Sometimes I stay quiet because I do not know what to say at times," she admitted.

"Well, we can just enjoy this silence together then," I chuckled.

"Sounds good to me," she laughed.

As we continued to talk, I couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Her easygoing personality and sense of humor made me feel comfortable and at ease. We talked about everything from our favorite foods to our dreams and aspirations. I was amazed by how much we had in common and how well we clicked. It felt like I had known her for years. As we said our goodbyes, I couldn't wait to talk to her again. She had left a lasting impression on me and I knew I wanted to get to know her more.

Should I have asked her on a date? Or would that be too much? Maybe next time when we're on the phone, I'll ask. I can always text her, so that's an open shot right there.

I got up and hopped on the game for a while with my bros and shit was going good...until I got a notification. I looked over at the phone and it was Barbie. I read the message and she asked if I wanted to hang out tomorrow. HELL YEAH--I mean, yes, I would love to hang out. I quickly responded and she gave me a location where to meet her at. I know it may seem inconsiderate, but I'm glad I caught her crying that night.