Chapter 25

The next morning, the sound of your loud alarm rings, annoyingly waking you up. You lazily get out of bed, throwing on some sweatpants and a hoodie.

You were already sick with a bad cold and didn't nearly as much sleep as you needed last night, and you really wanted to stay home, and you would've if it weren't for a big exam you had. 'Why is it that im always sick on exam days.' You think to yourself.

you put a bagel in the toaster and take some medicine while you wait to try and help. it didn't help that you had only got 5 hours of sleep last night. the bagel pops out if the toaster, jumpscaring you, but you still quickly eat it. you grab a water bottle and start out of your apartment.

as usual, chan was waiting for you across the hall as you lock your door. he also seemed to notice how you looked more tired and messy today, considering his snarky remark.

"i have a spare hairbrush if you need it."

"shut the fuck up."

you glare at him, and of course, the both of you start laughing. you couldn't take anything seriously.

you continued your walk to school, chan showing you stuff on his phone making you laugh, occasionally slapping his arm at something dirty.

you finally arrive, groaning in annoyance. "what's up with the groaning.." chan asks sarcastically.

"i'm always sick when i have an exam. i'm gonna get coffee." you whine.

"the coffee really helps with the sickness!" chan states sarcastically, and you stuck your tongue out at him before walking to the nearest coffee stand.
-
you had finally finished the exam, and you haven't felt this exhausted in several months. you met up with chan as usual, and started your walk home.

once again, he was showing you several tiktoks on his phone as you walked. you finally reached your apartments, but you rejected chan's invitation for you to come in.

"are you okay?" he questions.

you hesitate for a second before answering. "uh.. yeah, sorry. i'm just really tired today." you state, fighting a yawn.

"okay... get some sleep then." he pursed his lips, going for his keys.

you just mumbled a quiet 'thanks' before starting into your own apartment. you just laid in your bed before sleep consumed you, not even bothering to charge your phone.