Welsknight X Hypno/ Welsknight X Impulse - Need A Friend

After Wels builds a bridge over to Hypno's base, Hypno asks him to take it down. Wels thinks he's being isolated, but is proven wrong after going to a few hermits. Then Hypno learns that Wels is sad and just wanted a friend, Hypno makes a tunnel to Wels's storage room to make him hapy.

——

I left my base and stretched before seeing a chest on my front lawn. I was curious as I walked over to it and looked around.

When I opened it, the only thing in it was a book. I looked around again before opening it.

I read the book and started tearing up. Hypno didn't like the bridge and wanted me to tear it down. What was wrong with it? I built it because I wanted to be closer to my boyfriend.

Hypno and I became boyfriends two years ago but it didn't seem like he wanted to be close to me.
I mean, it was me who had the crush. I honestly don't think that he had the same feelings. I sighed.

I fought tears the entire time I took the bridge down. I wrote my own book and left it on his front porch so he couldn't get in or out of his front door.

It said; 'I'm sorry that I annoyed you with the bridge... I just wanted to be closer to my boyfriend.' I sighed again and turned around and walked away. And yes, it was the hardest thing I ever did.

I sat alone on top of Tango's starter base trying not to be upset. I heard foreworks overhead but I didn't look up. I just put my arms around my legs.

"How are you doing, Wels?" Impulse was behind me when I looked. He seemed as if he was in a good mood unlike the last time I spoke to him.

"I'm fine. Just tired." He nodded. "Do you want to have coffee with me?" He asked. I thought about it, but I didn't want to burden him with my problems that I would undoubtedly put on him. So I said no. "Sorry. I just want to be alone." He nodded hesitantly. But then sat beside me and put his arm behind my back. "Just pretend I'm not here." He whispered.

I sighed, but didn't reply. I thought of Hypno. In a couple of days, it was going to be our two year anniversary and I had wanted to make it special. I had a picnic planned with all of our favorite foods, some cute fairy lights that I borrowed off of Ren and a big fluffy blanket for stargazing.

I wanted that fluffy blanket right now to cuddle with. I blinked. The sky was just turning orange. I had sat here for so long without even realizing it. It was sunset now.

It would soon get dark and I would feel more alone because Hypno probably would have came home to his house without even wanting to look in the book on his doorstep. Or, he just deemed it junk without looking at it and tossed it. Freah tears lingered in my eyes and I had to bite my lower lip so hard that I drew blood in order for me not to cry in front of Impulse. I was strong in front of everyone but not so when I was alone.

The brunette sitting beside me must have seen the tears in my eyes because he spoke up, his voice only a whisper.

"You seemed so happy an hour ago. What happened to that happy Wels?" I spoke up, my voice void of any emotion, "he died with Hypno." Impulse put his hand on my shoulder. "I love him. I don't think I'll ever get over him. But I can't go through our relationship when he clearly doesn't want to be near me." Impulse started rubbing my shoulder now in an effort to comfort me.

"My whole life I've always sacrificed my happiness for other people's. Now, I'm done. I'm going to be selfish for once. Even if it's just until I get over him. I'm going to take all my happiness back from Hypno. Starting with that bridge I took down. Hypno asked for me to take it down because he absolutely hated it." I stood up and put my hand out for Impulse. "If Hypno wants to be a jerk, I'll treat him like a jerk! I shrugged.

"I probably shouldn't let you do this, but what the heck? I'm in. I want some chaos." The brunette said, taking my hand.

I laughed evily, while rubbing my hands together. "Chaos it is! If Hypno wants to start a war with me over true love, then let's start a war!" Impulse nodded. "And I know just the people to to join this war too!"

A little bit later, Impulse and I stood in front of Etho, Beef, Grian, Doc, Xisuma, Tango and Joe.

"So why did you wake us up Impy?" I cut impulse off and laughed evily.

"Cause I want to start a war! I want chaos and carnage and death! I want misery and pain amd suffering! I want to hurt Hypno worse than he hurt me!"

Xisuma raised his hand. "What exactly did he do?" "Who cares! He wants a war! I'm king of starting wars on this server!" Yelled Grian. "Shh. You are going to wake everyone else up." Grian looked over at Beef. "Let them wake up. Who cares? Let the other hermits know to either join us, or stay out of it!" Etho replied. "For once, I'm with these two gremlins." Joe said.

"How about I ask Bdubs and Jevin?" Doc started. "I know that Jevin right now has a lot of anger towards Hypno too." I nodded. "Let's take that idiot down!"