Friend.

Friend
a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

I widen my eyes to find the person who self proclaimed themselves as my friend. Akane. She was an interesting person. I could never call her a "friend" though. I don't really have any friends. Most are just a self proclaimed title. I have been lonely my entire life. No friends, no family. I don't know why she would say that she was my friend. She would usually hang out with her other friends and is just using me as a little site for the latest honkai news. I hate that.

"Welcome, Chara." she says, wearing a devilish grin on her face. Kronnii is just waiting there fidgeting with her fingers. She seems uncomfortable. She's not keeping eye contact like she always does and her face just screams "get me out of here!" I'm guessing Akane is the big boss man here. She's in a suit and has her own little fancy desk and chair.

"So, you want to join the idols?"

"Yes." I muttered. This is a big problem. Akane is very smart and intelligent. She could definitely see through my plan. I need to get rid of her.

She hands me a paper. "Ok, sign this contract."

I look on the paper. Something that catches my eyes are the words "By signing this contract, you will give away your free will and will have to do various missions that can risk your life." I take a big gulp and sign my name on the paper.

***

"So this is your private training room and here's your bedroom. You'll be rooming with me!" Kronnii says. She sounds less enthusiastic than earlier.

"Kronnii, you good?" I asked.

"Well, the reality is that there isn't a way to break out of that contract. I've been planning something for a while but it needed two people so..."

I sigh. "What is it?"

Kronnii explains her plan to overthrow Akane. It's actually a really good plan and it seems pretty easy. Plus, if I do this, I'll get her trust. Kill two birds with one stone they say.

"Here, my number." She says with a warm smile. "Now, cmon! Let's train. Our first mission together will be in a week!"

She teaches me how to fight and how to defend myself. I fell multiple times because of the heels but I quickly got used to them. "Take thi- Woah!" Kronnii falls on her face when trying to do a kick. "Guess I still am not used to this!" she chuckles while getting up. We train even more until dusk. We were both faceplanted on the ground breathing heavily. "Again, tomorrow?" I asked. "Yea! Be more than prepared!"

***

It's been a day or two now and it's finally the weekend. Time is a bit messed up here. In the real world it should be Thursday I think? Kronnii invited me to go to an amusement park. This is the first time something like this has ever happened. Instead of wearing my idol clothes I wore a maroon hoodie with black baggy pants. Turns out, this universe isn't much different than the real world. There can be some normal things here like school and video games. Kronnii told me to meet up at this park near the Idol Grounds. I look around and see her.

"Kronnii!" I shout. She's wearing a black tank top and white jean shorts. She has a nice little blue hair clip in her hair. I can tell that she was in a rush since her hair was messy. "CHARAAAAAAA!" Kronnii runs over to me. I fix her hair with a warm smile and she looks at me surprised. "Ooo Chara has a soft spot~" "S-Shut up!" Kronnii giggles. "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go!" Kronnii says. She quickly sprints off and I try to follow.

***

"Kronniiiiiii wait up!" I say panting. "Here!" She throws a water bottle at me.

"Which ride should we go on first?"