Chapter 2

I woke up this morning, in London, England. We arrived last night so I could have some time to pack  for HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCH CRAFT AND WIZARDRY!!! I got up and headed straight to my closet, got out my black phantom of the opera tee-shirt and my black skinny jeans and my under-garments. I took a quick shower, got dressed ,and put on my neon green socks. I went downstairs and gladly saw my mum making breakfast.  

"Bonjour maman" I said

( Hi mum).

"Bonjour Emma" my  mum said. 

(hello Emma)

She smiled to me as I said "I can't wait to go to Hogwarts and at least try to control what I can do mama." as I said this I tried to hold back my emotions, like being sad.

 I am proud of what I can do, its just, I hope it doesn't go overboard. If your wondering what I can do, when I was little I used to play with normal kids but when I turned 8 I don't know I just started feeling 'hot-tempered' at times. I also lose my temper quickly when this happens and I can break through anything, even bricks. So if I was mad my hair color would change to Red. Happy to Purple, Sad to Blue, In love to Hot Pink, Jealous that one I've never had before so I'm thinking green.  Well anyways I had to go get my hair done so I went back upstairs and went to my bathroom, and I felt my hair a little wet so I got out my hair dryer and dried my hair and began to curl it. When I finished curling it I put on a eyeliner and a touch of blush. 

I went back to my room got my backpack, my suitcase, my phone, ipod with earphones, and my sketchbook and my guitar. I went down stairs with all my stuff and met up with my mum.

"Ready?" she said.

"Ready!!!" I said as I smiled.I had my guitar in the car already.

I got in the car and put on my seatbelt and listened to my ipod. It was about 3 hours from the our new house here in London. When we got there I was kind of lost.  My mum told me to go in-between the column of bricks where platform 9 is to get to platform and 9 3/4.  I did what my mom told me and I got in. I saw platform 9 3/4 and seconds later my mum came through. the train started to blow the horn so I said to my mum.

"Au revoir maman je vais vous envoyer une lettre dès que je reçois à l'école bien.."

*bye mum I'll send you a letter as soon as I get to the school okay.*

"ma cherie va bien prendre soin je t'aime"  my mum said.

*okay sweetie take care I love you*. 

"I love you to mum." I said.

I got on and I started looking for a cart. I found an empty one, I got in and started to putting my bags on top. I sat down and started listening to my music when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw that girl who I bumped into at diagon alley. 

 "Oh hi Em. " She spoke.

"Hi Hermione." I said smiling. Then two boys came in behind her.

"Emma this is Harry and Ron"she said.

"Hi I'm Emma. but you can call me Emma, or Em." I said. 

"Hello Emma." Harry said.

"Hello" Ron said.

"What year are you in Emma?" harry said. "I'm starting 4th year, but I was supposed to come on my first year but they said they sent it late because of problems that apparently you fixed that they sent it to me this year." I said.

Harry had this face like full on shocked and happy I think. I'm not ver sure but I thought it was because he must've have thought, 'She knows who I am...' in a very weird way. I began to laugh very hard at his facial expression.

"Emma, What's wrong with your hair?" Hermione said.

I grabbed a piece of my hair, and saw that it was purple.

"Oh yeah, that, dont worry about it, it means that I'm happy. My hair changes color with my mood and other times when I get really mad i get like super strength and I can punch a whole in the wall doesn't matter if it's made of bricks or not.."I explained to them as they calmed down. Then the door opened again and then.......