Chapter 1: The Fall of Metropolis

Jimmy and Lois were by the docks of Metropolis, watching a shady operation to take place. Jimmy was taking photos, while Lois noticed something odd about the colour coding of purple and green for some of the guys suits. They felt too familiar.

Lois: Something's wrong. Let's go.

Jimmy: Just one more shot.

Jimmy turns to take another shot, but to his surprise, his camera lands on a gun, pointing in his direction. Before he could react, he was shot through the camera lense, straight through his eye-ball and brain, instantly killing him, as he landed in a puddle of his blood. Lois is to horrified and confused about what's going on to even mourn him, as she becomes frantic, falling to the floor.

Lois: Jimmy!

She then hears a malicious, evil laughter from the shadows, where the shot came from. It was raspy, but very familiar.

???: Well, well, well! Imagine meeting you here, Lois.

Joker walks out of the shadows, with the same villainous smile he carries everywhere he goes

Joker walks out of the shadows, with the same villainous smile he carries everywhere he goes. But Lois forgot that's not the only thing he brings, as while she tried to run, Harley snuck up from behind her, knocking her out with a smack in the face from her hammer.

Harley: Vacation is so fun, Mr. J.

Joker: Only the best for you, Harley.

Suddenly, Joker reels in disgust, as he wipes his foot.

Joker: Ew. I got some Jimmy on my shoe.

Joker then begins to cackle and wicked, cruel, evil laughter. He had pulled many jokes before. But this one was gonna be his best one yet.

———

Back in Gotham City, Peter woke up, as he turned to see his wife, Barbra, sleeping peacefully beside him. Peter smiles at her, kissing her forehead, before he gets out of bed.

(A/n: For their marriage and other romances, I'm not going to write anything beyond the limits that have been placed in my religion. I hope you understand.)

He changes and begins to make breakfast for him and Barbra. Just as he was finished, he placed toast and eggs on the table, before grabbing his bag and heading to his job. He changes in his costume, as he swung out the window. A short while later, Barbra was awake, as she strolls her wheel chair towards the table. You see, a few months back, during a mission, she was shot and crippled by the Joker, and has had to use a wheel-chair ever since. She strolls all the way to the table, and she sees breakfast with a note beside it. As she picks it up, she sees it read:

To My Red-Headed Bat-Babe

Sorry I couldn't join you at breakfast.
I have an early shift at EMF today. Hope you enjoy breakfast. I don't know if I made it properly, but if it doesn't manage to turn into a blob-monster like it did last time, I'm counting this as a win.