chapter 3 Irene

Jisoo pov
I was now working on Jin's schedule. He has a lot of things to do thought...
I was about to end tomorrow's schedule whe  I saw woman trying to enter Jin's cabin.
I quickly stood up and went to her.
"Excuse me miss but Mr Kim isn't available right now" Then she turned around..

"IRENE" I shouted and suddenly jumped for hug to her

"Chu what are you doing here? "
"I'm... I'm working as Jin's secretary. "
"HE DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT YOU.. "
then I saw her angry face I chuckled.
"Don't be angry we finally met after 2 years... Don't let me see your face as angry one after whis whole time" I looked at her with puppy eyes.
"How are you chu? "
"Let's go to my cabin I don't want Jin to hear our talk after all.. "
"Yeah right" She agreed and we went to my cabin
"So...  How is Taejon? " She finally asked
"He is all right... Right now he is in daycare."
"You don't want to tell anything taehyung right? "
"He has fiance I can't tell him... I don't want to ruin their future to which I and taehyung didn't have rights. "
Irene scoffed
"And you really think Tzuyu and taehyung will have? You really think he loves her? "
"What do you mean by that?  He loves her his mother told me... " Just then I scolded myself I didn't want anyone to know reason why I left
"His mother? What did she said? " I ran out from cabin and went to Jin
"Can I leave... I have some issues in house? " He just nodded
I wanted to go but Irene held my hand
"Jisoo what did she told you. It depends on everything now. Please I beg you tell me tell taehyung about that.. "
"Irene stop" I stared at her with teary eyes" I don't want to get involved with her again just... leave me" Then she loose grip on my hand and I went out from office while leaving I bumped into someone.
"Stand up"