chapter 7 we are nothing

"Get out already. We are nothing" I said with cold tone. When inside I was crying.
"Jisoo I'm not going to stop until you will tell me true I know you loved me... You still love me I know it"
I looked at Taejon. He was now staring at Taehyung while eating waffles. I again looked up to Taehyung.
"As I said we are nothing. Go away and don't come back here. I don't want to see you"

Then he left me. I walked to Taejon.
"Taejon... " But then he gutted me off while he pointed out his hands towards doors
"Dada"
I let out few tears.
"Yes Taejon it's your father" Then I left to bathroom I needed to refresh myself I looked at mirror.
'Why her Taehyung what does she has that I don't? '

Next day.
I stood up with phone ringing. Someone was calling me. I accepted call and it was Jin.
"Jisoo I need you to come earlier. In sorry but... "
"It's okay seokjin but I have some problems. My child need to go to nursery but it's going to open in 2 hours.... "
"You have a child jisooshi I can't accept fact that you didn't tell me now come on and come with him? "
"Yes.it's a boy"
I quickly went to change

I went to Taejons bed and woke him up

"Let's change you Taejon today you will meet uncle Seokjin and maybe aunty Irene" I said as I saw him trying to open his eyes

I went to wardrobe to get him some clothes.

"This one will work " I said to myself

"This one will work " I said to myself. And was about to go to Taejon but then I heard doorbell..... I quickly went to door.
"Hello how can I.... Taehyung! " I shouted in fear. What is he doing here.
"Yes it's me" Then he walked inside my apartment.
"Why are you making it worse. " I asked as I came to kitchen when he was seating.
"I came to pick you up I heard from Seokjin that he have important meeting. I don't want you to be late"
"And who are you to say that" I said while still standing
He stood up and walked to me.
"I'm your.. "
"My ex and it ends here. "
"I'm father of our child. I'm your love and you're mine... " He was saying that as he started getting near me.
I slapped him.
"You're no one to me so just get out I don't need you. Just go back to your fiance don't cheat on her like you were doing before. "
He widened his eyes
"Cheating? What are you saying.. "
"I know everything taehyung... everything. And it's your mother who told me. This whole time you were just using me and Tzuyu. You couldn't choose one. You wanted both of us. But finally it went to marriage and you choose her over me... Why? What does she have I don't? Am I not enough..."

Then he hugged me I was trying to let go of him. But he didn't stop. Then he looked at me I saw his teary eyes. For first time. He never cried it's first time when I see his tears. It's paining a lot to see a person you love crying.

"You are enough stop saying silly things Jisoo. Tzuyu and I? I never even talked with her. Even thought her family is mine family's friends. I don't know what my mother told you but it's not true. Jisoo it was always you only you.. " He was holding me by my shoulders. I was crying.
"Are you... serious? " I said while looking up to him. He smiled bitterly.
"You seriously don't know if you should trust me or not? "
I widened my eyes
"Taehyung.. " He cut me off
"I'm saying true jisoo you can ask Irene. Jin. I never had fiance. I wanted but she ran away" He said and placed his hands on nape of his neck. He sighted.
I understood his words but couldn't get why his mother told me all of this.