26. Stay

Mature content ahead.!! ⚠️

I cleaned her and took her in my arms

I cleaned her and took her in my arms. It feels so comfort with her being in my arms. I just want this to never end.

I was caressing her hair and playing with her fingers, asked"So, um...What are we now?" I asked neevously. But i have to ask, after this what are we. Did she also tell this time to forget this. No I can't take it. She is making random patterns on my naked chest. She is lying naked on me, meanwhile I am on my bottoms only.

"Am..I Don't Know". She answered shuttering.
"Look Anya, .. " and I take her face in my palm and make her look into my eyes, "I know we barely know each other, But Anya.. I started Liking you, I don't know about you, But I genuinely like you, I want to take a chance for us." I said whatever is on my mind. If she says she needs time then I will surely give her.
"I don't know, But I am ready to give a chance" she smile genuinely. God, for her smile I can die. I see her first time smiling genuinely. I know she don't show much emotions but I will make sure that I do every possible thing to make her realize that she doesn't need to hide her emotion from me. It will take time. But I will do it.
"Thanks Anya" I said and pecked her lips.
"I.I was thinking that..w.why don't you s-stay here t-tonight" i asked her. Only if she is comfortable.
"But How can I?" She asked.
"Come on Anya, ofcourse you can, we just decide to give a chance so. But only If you are comfortable." I said genuinely.
"Umm..Okay, let me message Bhai that I am aty penthouse and will give him papers tomorrow." She said, and messaged Ary. Meanwhile I order the contraceptive pills for her which will came in an hour.
"Okay then, I am going to make some food, It quite late you must be hungry." I said and started moving. "You rest here sometime, or take showes whatever you feel like.okay?" I said and she nodded and left the room.

After 30 minutes, I am done preparing with pasta and pizza are on it's way. I was baking it when she come downstairs in my black shirt with first button open giving her cleavage view. And she is not wearing bra and see her nipples poking from shirt. And shirt just rested on her thighs. Sleeves are rolled. and I can predict she took a shower because she looks fresh and smell like my shower gel. And in this Shirt, DAMN she is looking MINE. And those red-purple hickey on her neck and collarbones are visible. Damn It's such a turn on. Control, Riyan. She can't take you, she might be sore.

(Imagine shirt colored be black)

"Like what you see?" She smirked asking me. Damn This Girl. I want shy and innocent girl who shy on being lovey dovey and I will tease her. Too much fun na. But here this girl is anything but shy and innocent. She is teasing me here.

"Yes, You look stunning which is a turn on for me" i said and continue with baking.
She come and sat on the kitchen counter beside me. And i gulp nervousnly. Her shirt lifts up and I can see her mid thigh Tatto. And its a really turn on. Also, she had a tattoo on her left near bicep written fearless, which i saw a while ago. I don't know why didn't I notice it at that night.

"I had made paste and baking pizza". I said and put the toppings of pizza and put it on microwave oven. "It will take time to bake pizza, so till then why not I have my meal." I said looking her intensly and seperate her legs and stand between her.
"Your meal?" She asked confusinly.
"Yes" and

I sat on my knees.
And lift her shirt up. I look her and said, "So bad girl, didn't even wear panty huh..And already wet for me." I tease her.
"Um..I..." She was stammering.
"Sh ..let me enjoy my snack" and with that i lift her legs and put it on my shoulders hanging on both side. I kiss her thighs. And give kiss to her wet core.
"Umm..rey".. "yes moan that only, it's sound good from you" i said and started licking her clit. And rubbing her core with thumb. I entered inside by tongue "Oh-God.." she moaned. And I increased my pace. "Ahh..yes yes" and was being faster. And i hit her g-spot. "Ahh Rey.." "am..am close".
"Cum, cum on my tongue and let me taste your juices." I said and after i hit her gspot again 2 times and she cummed.
I stand up, and kiss her slowly, to make her taste herself.

"You taste like heaven, babygirl" I said between kisses. "Can you take one more quickkie round..hm?" i asked between kiss. "Y..yes" she said and the oven pinged and i left her and switch off the oven.

And came towards her and started unbuttoning her shirt. I didn't her remove shirt just open the buttons for me to get view. I sucked her boobs while unbuttoning my pant. Her bossoms are so soft and smooth and her brown nipple are just turn on. I down the pant from knees followed by boxers. And entered inside her.
"Ahhh.." she scream as i entered and started moving. My pace was slow but deep. But doorbell rang which stops our session. I groan frustrated. And lift her, still inside her and walk us to the door. Her back touch with the door and i started giving her stroke, "don't moan, for a minute" and open the adjacent door slidely by giving her strokes. And open it little and just show my palm. I know it's a delivery boy bougth the medicine so i took it and lock the door. And started taking her towards dinning table while giving her strokes. I made her sit on dinning table. And started thrusting faster while sucking her boobs.
"Ahhh,...Rey" .. she her rolled eyes and her toe curls and back arched. I held her tightly to made her sit still. "Ohh..fuckkkkk" she scream as i hit her. I was thrusting so deeper that on every thrust she moan.
"Ahhh.."
"Ah.."
"Ahh..ahh..ahhhhhhh"
"AHHH...." And with a loud scream she cummed. And I sat on the chair panting heavily. God she looks so sexy right now. Her boobs moving up and down. Her naked body with the juices dripping from her pussy.

After, I stood up, wear my bottom, clean her and buttoned her shirt. And lift her and made her sit on chair. And brought the food. She eat it.
"Umm.., you make such a nice food. It's fabulous" she said.
"Thanks your Highness" i bow down and she giggle. First time i saw her like this giggling and smilling and care free. I love her this side.
I was just admiring her.
When she snapped me, "Eat Rey, it's getting cold" she said and began to have food.

Then after we depart in my room.