Progress update!

Okay so it's been... a few months... since I said I was redoing this story and don't worry, I still am! There's been a lot that's happened these few months and a lot more that's going to be happening in my personal life but honestly, I was mostly just too lazy to work on this..

     BUT I do have a lot of the story plotted out and I feel like I am at a comfortable enough point to begin uploading chapters sometime soon. I already have a few written but I definitely need to go back and make some changes before those are done.

     I also want to create my own cover for this story since I am an artist and the original cover you guys see was just a random photo I took off Google. I have come up with a few ideas but still working on them. On top of the cover, I would also like to create a more original title for this story. "The Misfortunes" just doesn't feel right and didn't feel right when I first decided that was the name. If anyone has any ideas, please comment!

     I still can't give an exact date on when the story will be out, but I am hoping for some time within the next two months. Preferably I would like to upload when I have the entire story plotted out, especially because I need to work out all of the changes I've made, but I don't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer. So, expect the first chapter soon!

Anyway, I should go to sleep now it's 4:40 am bye!!!