Background

Athena Evelyn Frobisher-Smythe:

She lived with her younger sister and her best friend Victor Rodamanor. Jr and Sr In the house her parents had owned before they passed of some illness they got from their travels but Athena saw the raven on her mamas hand and had an inkling that this illness was more than they were letting on.

After they had passed, they were left in the care of the Rodamanor's who only wanted the treasure which came with the house, and yet both girls were not giving the old man what he wanted, which made him angry and took It out on Victor. As Athena noticed, she made sure he was always close and made sure Sr knew that he wasn't going to hurt Victor unless he wanted trouble.

After a while, it was the three of them, and they created their own business this is where they had the help of a new friend, Rufus Zeno or Renee, as Sarah called him. After awhile him and Athena developed a thing for each other, even though her sister and friend said to be careful.

After a few years they couple seemed like they were perfect, and that was until that fatal night.

Athena Grey Smith

 Athena is a girl with a bubbly personality and who likes to talk to everyone and then have a nap after being sociable. Yet in her mind everyone has goodness in them even if it is deep down some may call her naive she argues that some people use their insults as a coping mechanism. That may come from her favorite character being Niklaus Mikaelson and Kai Parker. 

Athena was adopted by her aunt after her mum and sister passed in an a accident a few years ago, her and her aunt don't get along mainly because of the issue that Athena was at home when the accident took place and she knew the condition her mum was in.  So instead her aunt chooses to ignore her for the most part and do the basics like cooking and cleaning in silent and that is why this year Athena is being sent to Boarding school. mainly because her aunt saved up and got a promotion so she can afford it without it being a burden on her. 

The boarding school happens to be Anum Boarding school and this will be where she meets the Sibuna gang. 

Face claim Jenna Coleman