It Could Be Haunted?

The group just stared at me as we moved away from Victor's office and Nina was still smiling like a cheshire cat and honestly It did look a bit suspicious but if fet like fun.

Once we were back downstairs and away from the office the small group turned to me expecting answer which I don't have and honestly why would I? 

'How? Why did he not shout at you?' Jerome asked still a little shocked and Alfie ws still grumbling as he was using a toothbrush to clean the stairs.

'Maybe because i'm new and I don't know the rules.' with a small shrug of my shoulders as I make my way back up to my shared room.

The next night was when me and Nina were sat and awaiting for Patrica to come back to our room as we sat in eerily quiet silence as people shuffled outside our door yet there was still no sign of Patricia.

When the clock downstairs dinged 12 times to single it was officially Midnight was when Patricia came back with a torch illuminating her face in white while Jerome and Alfie followed her in with blue torches. A small smile on my face as it seemed stupid as to what we were about to do and what they were about to do while the clock calmed down with small echos of metal clinging in the hall. 

'Are you Nina Martin and Athena Smith.' The two of looked at each other before a small 'yes' was omitted and here was where i laughed I couldn't help it, it was a stupid question.

'Can anyone vouch for you,' 'Us,' we replied pointing at one another as it was some kind of joke. it seemed to be.

It went back to silence as the five of us walked out of our room and Nina unlocked the wooden door that just seemed all to familiar and Patricia was starting to act weird by spouting stuff about spirts that I tried to block out before going up into the attic that according to Amber was haunted.

Nina had unlocked the Attic door and I had walked in first and then she followed and we started to ascend up before the door shut and a distinct 'click' was heard which meant the door was locked. Therefore, we were locked in a dark place which may or may not be haunted until Nina and the others persuade Patrica to unlock the door. 

A faint voice was heard from upstairs which did not help the racing thoughts in my head and how i feel like it was over if Victor found us and yet I just got here, I just found my home. My friends. And yet it was about to be ripped away for one silly little prank on me and Nina. 

'Shh dear, It will be fine.' I looked towards Nina to see if she heard this voice but ultimately if she did she was to distracted with trying to convince Patrica to let us out of the Haunted attic. If it wasn't for locking us in what i am convinced 100% is a haunted attic, I think we may have been friends.

There is no use to try and persuade that can be seen with the door not budging any time soon. SO deciding to brave it and face the voice that i keep hearing to 'calm down' and while i make my way up the stairs their mist coming down from the attic as it was warning me away from coming up here but seeing as we are officially stuck here the only way is up. 

'Over here.'

Looking in the direction of the mist which was thinning out in the corner where the wood was warped and has distinctive footprints as well as scrapes along the floor. There was a apple red curtain draping onto the rosewood floor which was losing it vibrant colour, the curtain was distinctive with how there was apart of the wall sticking out into the curtain with some black accessories such as a black frill ailing the curtain which was to big for the wall as well a black rope which hung by it self. 

As I stepped closer into the mist my neck began to burn but I was in a situation where i was trapped with ominous mist with nowhere to get back to my bed. There is a reason for neck and chest to feel like they are on fire as I make my way slowly across the room. The mist slowly dying out the further I walk into it. 

Just as reached the curtain. 'Slam' making me jump about 10 feet into the air. There stood Nina looking frazzled. Her eyes wide. Almost pleading at me. 

There was nothing I could do if Victor found us and that was when the pain in my chest increased and the voice came back once again 'Locket.' This time it was clear Nina hear something as she looked around the room for the sound while I move to the wall which is glowing just like my locket almost a warning for danger. 

Asking if we accept this danger before we open this passage. 

"You ready?"

As i pushed the girl into the door and it closing quietly behind us. There was a peephole that allowed me to look out of our little cubby to see Victor pacing the room until he stopped by the curtain. Muttering. Then leaving. Ninas' hand never leaving my arm, a death grip she hold of me.

 "You okay" I ask as I was about to let us leave before she tapped me to turn around and doing so made me jump for a second time that time. 

"That isn't creepy at all. Are you alright though Nina?" She didn't answer me just looked at the picture before I dragged her out the room.

"I will be once we are out of here. Ar eyou alright?" A small smile was thrown in her direction as we descend the no longer misty stairs "Same."

 Nina began to crouch when we reached the door at the bottom to pick the lock with her trusty hair pin, it took her a few times but she got it in the end. However, she could give a girl some warning as I was leaning against the door for some stability and because of this i Stumbled a little when it opened and Nina laughed quietly to try to not re-wake Victor up and I sent her a fake glare in return.

"You to ok?" Fabian asked as he came close to me and Nina with Amber and Jerome trailing behind him all three looking like they could have pissed themselves. 

"I feel fine. A little shaken but fine. Nina?" A small smile on my face as she sputtered her words out to Fabian which made the three of us move to the side. 

"Are you sure you are ok Athena." Jerome asked with Amber nodding behind him. A small roll of my eyes as i smile at them for caring that I went up and then got stuck in the Attic.

"I will be. But what happened out here? That was not supposed to happen" Amber just glared at Patricia's room before looking back at me.

"You are telling me. That was not on tonight's agenda. But i think i need my beauty sleep now. See you in the morning." A small wave from me and a shake of the head from Jerome.

"She changed the plan last minute. It was literally you go up and bring something down and then she changed. But this has to do with Joy she wont stop till she hears from her or anything about her." His lips in tight line as he spoke about Patricia.

"Me and neens are caught in the crossfire. Just hope it is sooner than later." A small wave as I went into my room to see Nina was climbing back into her bed seeing as she just got into her bed as well.

Tomorrow wont be pretty.