𝟎𝟎𝟏. was that bald kid in the iceberg?

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀 anywhere, she had searched all throughout the village

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀 anywhere, she had searched all throughout the village. She had even asked Sokka, who obviously told her that she was somewhere practicing waterbending or she was doing some 'girl things'. She really didn't know why she'd even asked him; she knew he'd say something stupid. 

Kya walked away from Sokka, still determined to find Katara, she decided to try a different approach. She spotted a group of the smaller kids building snowmen and playing around in the snow while some of the adults stayed nearby.

   "Hey, kids!" she called out to them with a grin, knowing at least one of them would at least know. "Have you seen Katara around?"

The kids exchanged excited glances and pointed in different directions, each one of them telling her different places that she could be at. 

   "By the otterpenguins, she's probably playing with them!" 

   "No, no, near the ice rocks!" 

   "Wait, she's probably waterbending near the fire nation ship!"

   "No, no one can go there, she's near the dining area!"

Kya chuckled thanking them. She knew where Katara was, she was near the fire nation ship, she knew that because, well, that was the only place she'd actually be at. Unless she was near the ice rocks, which then would be weird since she usually doesn't like. . . that's against the point. 

Meanwhile, Sokka scratched his head in confusion. "Why are you asking them? They're not really the most reliable source you know."

   "And you are?" replied, Kya, chuckling at the boy, as she walked away from him.

   "I- Hey!" Sokka yelled out, flinging his arms up in the air. 

She left him grumbling to himself and started walking towards the abandoned ship. Katara was known as the last and only waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe, and that was true for the most part. You see, Kya was also a waterbender, but no one knew. . . well except Gran Gran.