𝟎𝟎𝟓. where it all began. . .the air temples

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 thoughts were racing right now, and even she could not understand them

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 thoughts were racing right now, and even she could not understand them. They were on their way to the Southern Air Temples, and it would be a while before they got there. Though no one truly complained about the journey, Kya was silent for the most part. 

Kya sat quietly aboard Appa as they journeyed towards the Southern Air Temples, her thoughts clouding her mind. Despite the steady rhythm of the flying bison breaths and the scenery passing below, she couldn't shake the nagging feeling of unease that settled in the pit of her stomach.

The decision to leave their 'home' behind weighed heavily on her mind. She couldn't help but wonder what awaited them at the Southern Air Temples, or even after that and whether they would find the answers to save the world. 

Sokka stirred next to her, the boy had been sleeping for a while now just like the others, though he had been mumbling in his sleep about food and eating, which was no surprise to Kya. 

But now, she could tell he was going to wake up, he had been the first to fall asleep either way, and knowing Sokka, he would wake up hungry. (after all he had been sleep talking about five seaweed flavour soup, and salmon jerky).

Kya sighed, she turned away from him and stared at the ocean below her. Sokka woke up not even two minutes after, he sat up straighter and looked around him with drowsy eyes. 

He turned to Kya and frowned, "Ky."

The girl turned to him and smiled, "Had a good sleep?" she said sadly. 

   "She'll understand, don't worry." replied Sokka, not answering her question.

Kya looked down, and back up to him, "Did you know?" she asked in a small voice, "You didn't seem surprised."