𝟎𝟎𝟑. cute prince but awful haircut

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄, again, she was sure no one saw her well at least she thought so

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄, again, she was sure no one saw her well at least she thought so. Either way she needed to get out of there, everything was getting out of hands in the tribe. People kept talking about Aang, asking questions and honestly, she didn't blame them but them crowding her was too much.  

The chatter of the village had become overwhelming, everyone buzzing with excitement and curiosity about Aang's sudden appearance. 

It had been a hundred years since the world had seen an airbender, let alone one emerging from an iceberg. She understood their excitement.

Kya was now walking towards the abandoned fire nation ship that lay on the icy slope. She knew this might be a bad idea, but it had been a while since she last waterbended and she just wanted to see if she was still decent. 

Kya walked into the shipwreck, the icy wind stopped ruffling her hair as soon as she walked in, the metal walls caging her in. She felt at peace, but it felt weird to think so, this was the enemy's ship, but she felt calm here. 

No one could see her or disturb her. She knew why Katara liked to come here. It just felt calmer.

Kya walked up to the ice hole that stood right in the middle of the snowy ground. The water was clear and as blue as it could have gotten, she bent down and leaned forwards, touching the ice-cold water with the tips of her fingers. 

The chill of the water sent a shiver down her spine, but she welcomed the sensation, feeling more alive than she had in days, it had been too long since she had done this. With a sigh, Kya withdrew her hand from the water.

Kya took in a breath and slowly formed her hands into the proper position, one after the other, she then slowly directed her hands towards the water and made a pull motion upwards. The water slowly but surely was drawn upwards into a sort of stream.