𝟎𝟎𝟐. rule no.1: never listen to sokka

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 going crazy right now, how could she sit here and act like nothing happened when there was a literal bald kid with strange arrows laying here who came out of an iceberg mind you

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 going crazy right now, how could she sit here and act like nothing happened when there was a literal bald kid with strange arrows laying here who came out of an iceberg mind you. Saying it like that did make it feel weirder, now that she thought about it. News spread quite fast here, so everyone was now gathered in one of the huts.

She leaned in closer to get a better look at the newcomer, he looked barely 13 maybe 12 but then again, he was stuck in an iceberg which looked quite old, so she wasn't really sure how to go around this. She looked back at Katara who shrugged. 

Sokka was already examining the poor kid's entire demeanour. 'Only-man-in-charge-things'. Of course, everyone else was curious about the kid, he wore strange clothes that seem to be some sort of monk clothing. 

   "He looks dead."

   "What's that mark on his head?"

Most of the people were quite curious, maybe amused, they crowded around the younger guy who lay still. Kya couldn't really tell but at least they weren't furious or mad, well excluding Sokka. He was always mad.

But on the other hand, this was kind of exciting, the only exciting things that happen in the south were. . . well nothing really.

   "Let me take a look." said Gran Gran. She walked into the hut, and everyone moved over a little for her to take a look. She looked at him and lifted the covers to take a look at his clothes, but when she touched his hand and saw the arrow tattooed on it, and suddenly gasped. "It can't be."

   "What is it, Gran Gran?" asked Katara, looking up. 

   "This is an Airbender." replied Gran Gran. With a stunned smile on her face, she raised her head once again to take in everyone inside the hut. There was silence for a few seconds, then everyone started gasping.