❥ 17 ❥

--Wedding Hall--

Seokjin is standing at the altar, waiting for YN to walk down the aisle.

"Where is Appa?" Seokjin asks Namjoon.

"I don't know Hyung! He was here a few minutes ago." Namjoon responded.

.

.

The door soon opens, and Hoseok leads YN down the aisle.

Jimin, on the other hand, takes a seat in the chair and looks at Seokjin to see what sort of expression he has on his face when he sees YN in the bridal gown.

He was soon startled when a woman unexpectedly entered the wedding hall, clapping her hands.

YN and Hoseok halted in the middle and turned to face the woman. Meanwhile, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were surprised to see Ari.

Ari walks towards Seokjin and stands in front of him.

"I caught you red-handed, liar," Ari remarked bitterly.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun and the two guards approach Ari and Seokjin.

Seokjin glares at Yeonjun. "Why did you let her in?"

"Hyung we tried to stop her but..." Yeonjun lowered his head.

Seokjin shifted his gaze from Yeonjun to Ari. "Why are you here, Ari?"

"Seokjin, you broke up with me, saying you despise marriage and will be unable to marry me. But what is this now?" Ari asked fiercely.

"That wasn't the only reason I broke up with you, Ari," Seokjin responded calmly.

"I do not want to hear any reasons. It's obvious that you were cheating on me with this woman." Ari pointed her index finger at YN. "I won't leave her. I know how to make such sluts straight." Ari turned around and glared at YN before approaching her fiercely.

"Ari stop!" Seokjin followed Ari, but it was too late. Ari stood in front of YN and raised her hand to slap her, but someone came in between and got slapped instead of YN, making Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin, and Yeonjun's eyes widen. Because the person who got slapped was Yoongi, not YN.

Meanwhile, YN makes a fist and makes Yoongi face her. "Why did you come in between, Oppa? I could've dealt with her." She asked Yoongi in a low tone.

"Did you want me to keep watching this shit when she tried to slap you? YN, I will chop every hand that tries to harm you." Yoongi replied in a low tone.

Hosoek and Jimin looked at each other in fear.

On the other hand, Yeonjun rushes towards Seokjin and says, "Hyung, it's over. Now he'll take Miss Kang from here."

Namjoon and Taehyung walk towards Seokjin and Yeonjun. "Who is he Hyung? Don't tell me he's her ex, please." Taehyung said.

"He is not her ex. He is her boyfriend." Seokjin replied.

Namjoon and Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing Seokjin.

"What the hell is going on here?" Namjoon massages his temples.

Meanwhile, Yoongi glares at Hoseok, who promptly turns his head to the other side. He looked everywhere but Yoongi.

"Who the hell are you? And why did you come in between?" Ari asked Yoongi.

Yoongi turns around and faces Ari. "I can't even tell the truth because of my stupid sister." He thinks before leaning forward to whisper into Ari's ear. "I adore the woman you tried to slap. And you know what? I'm a psychopath. I'll find out everything about you and wreck your life."