❥ 41 ❥

--Hotel--

--Seokjin's Room--

"How can you trust this man with your daughter?" Seokjin queried Mr Min in an irritating tone.

Yoongi rolls his eyes after hearing Seokjin. "Just as he trusted YN with you." He responds instead of Mr. Min.

"Don't worry, Seokjin; Vincenzo is a nice man." Jimin assures him.

"Yes! He is not any random man that Dad will trust. He is Vincenzo Cassano. He is also an Italian mafia and the only son of Dad's close friend." Yoongi stated.

Seokjin clenches his jaw and asks, "Why the hell is she surrounded by all the Italian mafias?"

Mr. Min chuckles, "Why? Are you jealous?"

Seokjin scoffs, "Jealous? And me?" He laughs. "I am not jealous. In fact, I am happy that she is safe and sound."

"That's great! Now you all return to Korea." Mr. Min said, staring at Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

Seokjin's eyes widened in shock at Mr. Min's words. "Wh- Why? I- I will stay here until Miss Min returns." Hesitation evident in his voice as he stammered.

Mr. Min lets out a deep sigh. "No! You need to go back and have to clear the mess your father has created over the last few years."

"But-" Mr. Min interrupted Seokjin, "Your mother is waiting for you,"

When his mother was mentioned, Seokjin's demeanour changed completely. His earlier defiance wavered, replaced instantly with a softened expression. "Eomma!" he exclaimed, his voice barely more than a heartfelt whisper, filled with longing.

"And about YN, she is my daughter. So I will make sure that she returns to Korea safely." Mr. Min spoke reassuringly.

Seokjin takes a deep breath and nods his head. "But... Can I have his phone number?"

Mr. Min frowns, "Whose number?"

Seokjin clears his throat and replies, "That Italian mafia's number, with whom Miss Min will stay in the meantime."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow and inquires, "Why?"

Seokjin opens his mouth to say something but Mr. Min interrupted him by saying, "I will send his number to Jimin. And he will message you his phone number. So now prepare to return to Korea."

--Vincenzo's Farm House--

YN and Vincenzo made their way into the farmhouse. The serene beauty of the place did not escape from YN's attention.

Meanwhile, Vincenzo, led YN towards the guest room.

Taking in the surroundings, YN couldn't help but admire the farmhouse. "Your farm house is magnificent. Too beautiful to be a mafia's farm house." YN said, glancing around the farm house while following Vincenzo.

Vincenzo, unfazed by the comment, simply flashed a small smile. "Really? Then you can stay here for as long as you want."

YN approached Vincenzo and asked him, "Can I? Because I don't want to go back for at least a month."

Vincenzo looks at YN, surprised by her request, "One month? Why? Did you fight with your father or your brother? Uncle Min used to tell me that you and Yoongi had a lot of arguments over minor issues."

YN rolls her eyes and says, "You are not siblings if you don't fight. But let me tell you that evil cat is a brat. To be honest..." YN squints her eyes. "You two look alike."