❥ 44 ❥

--Swizerland--

"That means I am going back home now?" YN asked in excitement.

Vincenzo looks at YN, puzzled, and raises an eyebrow. "You want to go back home?"

YN frowns, "Huh?"

Vincenzo, bewildered, recalls his previous conversation with YN. He puts his spoon down and asks, "I mean didn't you say you don't want to go home for at least a month?"

"Oh!" YN, taken aback by Vincenzo's recollection, smiles nervously and inquires, "Why do you have such a good memory?"

Vincenzo folds his arms and stares at YN. "Have you changed your mind? Do you want to go back to your contract husband?"

YN laughs, "Aniyo! Why would I go back to him?"

Vincenzo shrugs his shoulders. "He keeps trying to approach you. So I thought his persistence could have swayed your mind."

YN lets out a heavy sigh, "To be honest, I really want to get back with him. But my ego is preventing me from doing so."

Vincenzo sits comfortably in his chair and says, "When you truly love someone, you must put your ego aside. Look, YN, I think you should give him a chance."

"Should I?" YN inquired in perplexity.

Vincenzo nods, "But don't give him a chance so easily."

YN furrows her brows. "What do you mean?"

Vincenzo smirks, "Should we make him jealous so he can easily confess his love to you?"

"Vincenzo, are you dating anyone?"

Vincenzo chuckles, "Why? Do you want to date me?"

YN was taken aback by his question. "No! I asked because you're good at coming up with such ideas."

He sighs and says, "I do love someone. It's a long story. I'll tell you about it another day. Let us now focus on Kim Seokjin."

YN takes a deep breath and nods in agreement.

--Timeskip--

--Korea--

--Mafia Min's Bungalow--

"Dad!" YN exclaimed with excitement as she spotted her father across the room. With a big smile on her face, she ran towards him with open arms and embraced him tightly.

Vincenzo on the other hand, smiles as he approaches towards them, handing over his suitcase to the servant.

Meanwhile, Mr. Min releases the embrace and cups YN's face in his hands, his eyes filled with concern. "How are you YN? Have you recovered from your accident?" He inquired with a tone laced with concern.

"I am fine Dad!" YN replied with a soft smile.

In contrast to this calm demeanour, Yoongi's reaction to seeing YN was a noticeably emotional outpouring,

"YN!" He exclaimed and rushes downstairs to embrace her tightly. The depth of his worry and concern for her was evident in the tears that gathered in his eyes.

As soon as he reaches near YN he hugs her tightly and says, "You have no idea how scared and worried I was."

YN breaks the hug and asks, "Aww, did you miss me?"

"Yes! When you got into an accident, I thought I would not have anyone to irritate anymore."

YN slaps Yoongi's shoulder and rolls her eyes at him. "You are so annoying, evil cat."