Leaving the Power Rangers

It started as a nice day... But it wasn't so nice after Starlight had met with her boyfriend, or ex boyfriend. Her boyfriend broke up with her after everything they had gone through, leaving her devastated.

Star looked at her parents as she told them she was leaving the team. Zordon was shocked and Anika understood. Dimitria, Udonna, Mick, Gosei, and Rita and Zedd were confused and wondered why Star had made the sudden decision to leave the team.

"Starlight. Promise us you will be safe." Zordon took his daughter's hand in his

"I will, Dad. I'm leaving my morphers and communicator here. I won't need them anymore. Grandma Suzi said that she and Grandpa Joseph moved to France and there's an academy there that's got better education and they're well equipped to teach me." The young teen said

Zordon nodded and hugged his daughter. He didn't want to see her leave, but he knew she had to leave eventually. Zordon gave a pendant to Star, knowing that the Morphin Masters wouldn't be able to track her down because it would douse her energy and make it almost non-existent. Azrael Kross and his wife were watching from the hallway. Mia looked at her husband.

"Azzy, we'll have to lie to the Morphin Masters and her ex." The spider queen said

"As much as I hate lying, you're right, Widow Queen. But it's to protect Star from any more hurt." The god of the underworld replied

Zordon looked at Azzy and Mia "Please bring Starlight to her grandparents in France. Don't tell anyone about her departure. Only the rangers and us mentors know."

Azzy nodded, took Star's hand, and led her through a portal to the airport. This was the last time the Mentors and Power Rangers would see Starlight and the last time that Star would get her heart broken.