Star meets William's Parents

It had been a few months since Star and William had first met and William had finally decided to introduce her to his parents.

"Welcome to our humble abode, Starlight! Can I get you anything? Snacks, tea, maybe some coffee or hot cocoa?" Mrs. Dunbar was asking 20 questions a minute while Mr. Dunbar was in shock over his son bringing a girl home.

"Where did you find her, Son?" Mr. Dunbar looked at William

"I met her at school a few months ago. She's the one girl I actually take the time to listen to apart from Mom. I told you guys I'd be bringing her to meet you over the phone last night." William was full of pride as he held Starlight's hand.

Star smiles at William's parents "It's an honor to meet you, Mr and Mrs Dunbar."

Mrs Dunbar gasped "She's so polite!"

Mr Dunbar was equally surprised "Son, keep seeing her. She's perfect."

William was shocked that his parents had accepted Star into the family so fast as he thought they wouldn't approve of him seeing her. Star was equally, if not more shocked that she had been accepted because she hadn't realized William's parents liked those who were polite. Was it a sign that this relationship would blossom further?