Welcome to Kadic Academy

Star has arrived in Boulogne-Billancourt, France. Suzi and Joseph were overjoyed and Roses was happy to see Star. Star was just relieved to be away from Angel Grove. While she had grown up in Angel Grove, Star didn't like that she was the one who had to leave. She was heartbroken that she had left everyone behind, but it was something she had decided to do. After all, she was enrolled in a school called Kadic Academy. Little did she know, her life would become more exciting than it had been when she was fighting monsters with the Rangers...

Star walked into the campus of Kadic Academy, unaware of the fact she'd be meeting a group of teens her age who had an extraordinary secret. Suddenly, four boys and two girls walked over. The girl with short pink hair looked at Star in awe.

"I'm Aelita Schaeffer! Welcome to Kadic Academy!" Aelita was excited

Yumi smiled at the new girl "I'm Yumi Ishiyama"

"I'm William Dunbar." William grins

Jeremie looks at Star and smiles sheepishly "I'm Jeremie Belpois."

Ulrich and Odd looked at Star and glared at each other in a staring contest before Odd lost. Ulrich looked at Star "I'm Ulrich Stern. Welcome to Kadic."

Odd smiled a goofy grin before introducing himself "I'm Odd Della Robbia."

Star smiled softly before introducing herself to the group "I'm Starlight Joestar. But feel free to call me Star or Rosy."

Ulrich smiled a bit and nodded as Aelita and Yumi squealed in delight and welcomed Star into the friend group. Star was excited to have made new friends on her first day at Kadic Academy. The girls immediately began talking about their favorite things and found they had a lot in common. William looked at Star, curious as to why she was so reserved and respectful as she had seemed shy and nervous when she first arrived.

"Star, may I ask why you're reserved and respectful?" William looked at Star with a quizzical expression.

"I find it hard to disrespect anyone except enemies." Star replied to William's question.

William nodded and hugged Star, being careful not to hurt her. Star returned the hug, blushing a bit as she hadn't expected it. Aelita and Yumi smirked and nodded to each other. Aelita hugged Jeremie and Yumi hopped on Ulrich's back.

Later on, Star and her new friends were chatting in the garden behind the library. Azrael Kross appeared and glared at William.

William looked up at the god in shock "Wh-what the?! Who are you?!"

"I'm here to check to see if you're a good person. My little sister had her heart broken once. I won't stand for it again." Azzy stared deep into William's soul, searching for anything and found nothing.

William gulped because he hadn't expected to meet an actual god.

"You're good. Don't break her heart." Azzy patted Star on her head before vanishing.

Star looked at William with an apologetic look, but William just pulled her close and didn't let her go.

"If you need to cry, just cry. You're safer here than where you were before."

Star burst into tears and hugged William, crying. Aelita, Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, and Jeremie hugged Star with William, not daring to ask what happened or why their friend was so upset. Star was crying harder than she realized, but William and the others did their best to console her because they hated seeing her so upset. William wiped Star's tears away and kissed her forehead before comforting her further.

And just like that, Star's first day at Kadic Academy concluded. She had found a new family.