Chapter XXII

08/08/23

Ahaan called Ishika to inform her about Anaya's health. He didn't say anything about him being Ahaan or about persuasion of Anaya being the murderer. He just said "Anaya's in hospital. Come and take care of her."
Ishika tried to enquire about they why-dos "How and why this happened? And how did you meet Anaya? Where di you meet her? Police took her with them. So how is she with you?"
"Sanjeevni hospital, second floor. Ask the receptionist he'll inform you."
"Won't you be ther-"
Ahaan hung up the phone.

He wasn't in mood of answering her questions. Not now when he's not sure what to do ahead. He was a detective. He had a plan ready. Everything was going just fine. According to the plan.

To gain Anaya's trust and her love and then break it. Just like she did it with Ayaan. The original Ayaan. Ayaan Sehgal, son of the great industrialist Viraj Sehgal, a 'I will buy you an ice-cream parlour if you even ask just for one scoop' rich person, became a manager at an ice-cream parlour counter just to hear a 'thank you' from her. Yes, he was the one who was ready to propose Anaya without even introducing himself first. The one who fell in love with her in The Library Cafe. Her love of the life and reason of his death. Hence, for vengeance, Ahaan came as Ayaan and broke her.

That was his maksad that he completed. Now only the last step was remaining, Anaya to be punished either a life imprisonment or a dead sentence.

But now, he's standing there, still, on the empty ground in the open air. Lookimg aimlessly at the distant plants. Trying to figure how a way out of this confusion. What to do ahead? It should obviously be to continue the plan. But it isn't. Why?

He took another person's identity, left his house and came to 402 of shelter heights, the next door to Anaya's, started a company for show, gave the reporters money to name him as Ayaan Sehgal in newspaper headlines: AYAAN SEHGAL, THE SON OF A FAMOUS INDUSTRIALIST TO LEAVE THAT COMPANY FOR A START UP. All this for this day.

Iss kahani ka anjaam to me de kar rahunga. He thought and moved.

What will Ayaan oops... Ahaan do now?

Hey readers. Double updates today since I haven't posted for a while. So tan-naa. Though they are short, but I hope they are interesting.