Chapter XXV

Anaya turned towards that man with an ugly tattoo and asked violently,  "who are you? Why are you doing this? Why did you take my name when I don't even know you."
Ahaan interrupted "you just agreed that you know him Ms. Banerjee"
"Not in a way you think Mr. Arora"
The tall and black man said "why are you backing off now? I've done what you've said me to do. Get ne out from here."
"Stop it. Stop lying. Don't play off and answer to my question, why are you doing this?"
Ahaan interrupted her again, "police is there for interrogation. So you don't bother."
"Would you please not interfere? It's none of your business."
"It definitely is. I'm the one who lost my only family because of you. I'm the one suffering his lose. So it's definitely my business."
"What do you mean by your only family?"
Ahaan took Anaya outside the station and finally gave an explanation to everything. He finally explained his theories.

"When I was born, my mother died due to extreme blood loss. When I was seven, my father died after he was shot by the rivals of Sehgal group of industries. He was thr right hand of Mr. Sehgal. Mr. Sehgal trusted him more than his own wife. So after he passed away, Viraj sir took care of me and raised me up with Ayaan. He paid for my education in the best school and later in the best college. He paid for my living. And I found my family in Nitya aunty, Ayaan's mom and Ayaan. He was like a brother to me. What Sehgal family has done for me cannot be repaid. But I'll try to compensate it by avenging Ayaan's death. I'll take my revenge from you. I won't spare you."

Anaya was almost pitying him before he said the last sentence.
"I repeat I'm not the killer." Ahaan looked in another direction.

"That day when Ayaan came to you, do you know he came to propose you?" Anaya's eyes widened. "But you, due to you split personality disorder or after teaming up with the rivals of Sehgal group of industries, you killed Ayaan. And you loved the power you had in your hands of taking people's life away so you killed more people. You even went to therapy to cure yourself after murdering Ayaan, but I guess it failed. When he came to propose you in the cafe you used to go regularly, someone shot him outside the cafe. And don't deny because we found your fingerprints on his body too."

"This is you problem. You keep on guessing and make theories. You made up your mind that I'm the killer and you started adding things to it to prove tou ideologies. You know exactly what happened that day? Yes he did come that day to me. I didn't know who he was or how he know me? So I asked him to introduce himself and what work he had with me? But before he could answer, he saw something behind my back and his eyes widened. So he pushed me to thr other side and took the bullet on him. That bullet was shot to hit me and Ayaan took it over. He was falling on the ground and I held him. I was sitting on the road and he was lying in my laps. Covered with blood. His nebulla like blue eyes lit up a bit and he smiled. And without saying anything he passed away. Yes I went to therapy because I couldn't recover from his death. Death of a stranger in my hands who smiled to me a moment before passing when he was covered in blood. And if you don't believe you me which you obviously don't you can check the police record of that day. I went to the police station and registered a complaint against a man with ugly skull tattoo. I saw his hand while he was running away. No one heard the voice of gunshot because maybe of the silencer so no one knew the direction of sound and no one saw him running away, expect me. I didn't want Ayaan to die. Though I didn't know him, I felt some sort of connection. He had an unmatchable vibe. So no! I don't have split personality disorder. Neither had I teamed up with any of the rival. And I don't know why that man took my name."

Ahaan wanted to believe her. But the proves were against her. Or did he actually made up his mind get the proves against her only. But we can't forget that Anaya is a writer. She can create a mind blowing story too. But what about the complaint that she claims she'd lodged? Maybe the rival group will take care of it.

Who's the one saying truth and who's the one lying? And who actually killed Ayaan and others and why? And why that person was aiming Anaya? After Anaya survived, why didn't he kill her again? And instead went for others? Stay tuned!