The sortings

This is kind of a chapter kind of not its just going to be the sorting hat talking to the main characters.

Bold italics will be the hat, normal italics will be the persons thoughts.

Hermione's Pov
First person

We were all lining up waiting to get sorted in to our houses. There were only 2 people in front of me and I was getting nervous. I didn't mind what house I was in as long as harry was in it too.

He was the only person who was nice to me, although no one was particularly mean except this rude red-readed boy who wanted to know where 'the boy who lived was' as apparently they were going to be best friends.

It turns out that was Harry.

What house will I be in. Maybe Ravenclaw because I love to read and learn. Or Hufflepuff because I'm kind and loyal. I mean I'm slightly cunning but not very brave.

"Granger Hermione!" Called out professer McGonagall.

I went up and sat on the unstable, wooden stool.

Ah miss Granger although that never really did suit you. You are destined for great things. I know you shall do great things no matter the house I mean you are.... her.

Who

I'm afraid I can't say young one. Now what house would you like you have all the attributes of any.

Really I mean I wouldn't say I'm brave.

You are braver then you know young one.

Hmm well i just want to be with Harry.

Ahh young Harry well in that case it better be.

GRYFFINDOR

I was in gryffindor. I don't mind that but I didn't think I was very brave.

I sat down at the cheering gryffindor table and said hello to some of the people around me. How come the hat already knew what Harry would be in.

Dracos POV
First person

My name was called and I sat on the wood stool.

Ahh mister Malfoy. I see you have a job this year.

Um yes

Hmm you are very brave and loyal but I know what it will be

Make sure pansy's with me or some of my mates

Will do

SLYTHERIN

I sat at a chanting Slytherin table and watched for Pansy's sorting.
I wish she knew about her. Or the prophecy.

Pansy's POV
First person

I was stood in front of Harry. I knew who he was from all the papers.
I hope I'm in Slytherin. I know Draco is thankfully. I just hope I'm with him or any of my friends.

A mudblood got sorted into gryffindor but the hat took a while. Something about her was different like I needed her or she needed me. Strange.

"Parkinson Pansy!" Professer McGonagall called my name.

I stepped forward and sat on the old stool.

Ahh miss Parkinson. Where should I put you.

My parents want Slytherin because of blood status I just want to be with Draco.

Hmm you would do well in Hufflepuff as well. I can tell you are loyal. I could put you in gryffindor so you can be with the her.... Wait I see what I MUST do

SLYTHERIN

What did he mean. Her. I went over to a cheering Slytherin table and saw a friendly smile being sent my way, from a small bushy haired lion.

I watched patiently waiting for my friends to be sorted. Daphne and Astoria either side of me with happy looks on their faces. Draco sat across staring intently at the Potter boy.

Harry's POV
First person

I want to be in gryffindor with Hermione because she doesn't care about my 'status' that I really don't even want.

Suddenly my name was called.

"Potter Harry!"

I could ear loads of gasps and whispers but ignored then and sat on the stool at the front. I felt the hat being placed on my head.

Ah Mr Potter. Though that name will never stick.

What do you mean

You'll learn one day my boy
Remember who your friends are and
Who your enemies are. Some may hide as one but be the other.
Now welcome my boy.

Gryffindor

I went and sat down next to Hermione.
What was that about?

I'm glad I'm with Hermione in gryffindor.

Ronald's POV
First person

I went up to that hat thinking only of the money I'll earn.

Ah mister Weasley
I see you are slowly following the dark.
Maybe Slytherin will do.

No I need to be with him

Ah I see you want to ruin the prophecy and follow the real evil.

Just hurry up you old smelly hat

I'll remember you
I wish I wasn't forced but ...

GRYFFINDOR

I sat down excited to get to plotting. I can't believe Harry lied on the train but oh well we will soon be friends. I hope that filfithy mudblood won't be hanging around him.

I turned to Harry.

"Ron Weasley," I declared holding out my hand.

He turned and face the ugly beaver.

____________________________________________

That is that. The rest of Draco's friends were Slytherin. And all the others are the same as the films. Wanted to do this to help in the future. Live love laugh the sorting hat. Love you all

Ella🫶🏻