Going back 'home'

Sorry for going through their first year so quick but this will be the last chapter on it so sorry about that.
The main plot starts in second year so I wanted to really get it going so it's not to boring. Sorry the wait. Italics will be thoughts and bold italics will be crookshanks  thoughts during todays chapter.

Tw:abuse, sexual assualt (not to much description) swearing, and dumbledore being an idiot.

Take your time I'll mark the detailed scenes in *s this chapter.

Enjoy

Hermione's POV
First person

It was the day we all go home today and I'm worried for Harry. Although he isn't in the foster system and he lives with his mother's sister, they still treat him terribly because he is a wizard. Yes my parents may not be nice and may hurt me but Harry is the chosen one so when we are here at Hogwarts people swarm him and fawn over him   which makes him overwhelmed and dumbledore knows about his situation unlike mine. (Or so she thought)

We decided to see who keeps or gains the most weight over the summer. It is only a little game between us and to help stay slightly less afraid, I gave him a jumper and he gave me one of his. It brings us a sense of comfort really.

We are sat in the great hall for our last feast and listening to dumbledore as he days his final speech after declaring the house cup winners- originally Slytherin but after a few last minute points it was gryffindor.

I'm scared to go home and I know I won't be able to write harry but atleast I have crooks.

Once the feast was over we all got up and began the journey to the Hogwarts express.
Harry walked next to me as I held his hand to reassure him. Atleast it was only six weeks then we can come back.

We all boarded the train and crooks sat in an apartment with me and Harry, looking out the window as we began our journey home.

Crooks gently cureld up beside me while I talked to Harry about all the things we will learn in second year. He softy purred at the mention of the feasts and watching the new first years.

Soon enough we were coming to a stop and I was saying goodbye to Harry, my eyes slightly teary.

"Promise me you will be okay." I whispered as a tear silently rolled down my cheek.

"I promise I'll try not to annoy them but you have to be safe to mione." He promised.

I nodded slightly before finally walking towards my mother.

"Goodbye Harry"," I soflty whispered to myself after seeing his uncle take him.
I dragged my small trunk as crookshank trotted behind me.

"Girl." My mother addressed.

I nodded in response and followed her to the car before curling up in the boot next to my trunk and cat.

Upon arriving home, I was called to my father's study for a chat.

"Father," I greeted whilst steeping in to his office.

"Ahh Hermione, so did you make any friends?" He asked though his tone was venomous.

"Y.. Yes a boy called Harry." I stuttered in response.

My fathers face turned to a look of disgust before he began to speak.

"Let me guess you seduced him like the slutt you are?" He snarled.

I shook my head as my vision began to blur.

"What was that?" He taunted.

"N..no I di...didn't." I responded as my body trembled.

"Don't lie to me," he snapped " You know what liars get!"

I froze already knowing what was about to happen, just praying he did it quickly.

*

He pulled off his clothes before smirking evily towards me. He began to edge closer before taking of my clothes and gripping my hips so hard the bruises would last for weeks.

I bit my lip to silence my cries and waited to feel him enter. He pushed himself in me and began to violate me.

After finishing he pulled out and kicked my ribs causing me to whimper.

"On your stomach whore!" He yelled.

I did as he said my heat racing and body shaking.

He began to hit me before grabbing hands and pushing inside me. The pain was so bad I began to cry although I knew it would just get worse. He continued before once again pulling out.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me across his office floor before throwing my clothes and me out the door.

I began to cry as soon as the door was closed but deep down I knew I had to get up.

I pulled dragged myself  up and limped towards my door as my head pounded and my eyes stung.

*

I cleaned myslef up before using a few minor healing charms and getting in to my bed although it was really just a pile of blankets. I knew from that moment Harry was going to win the game.

Crooks came and curled up protectively on my legs as I drifted of to sleep.

The next day

I slowly woke up as the sun shone through my curtains and my alarm rang loudly.

'You should get away' a voice said to me.

I looked around confused before coming face to face with crooks.

'It's me Mia, it's crooks.'

My heart atoed gor a second before turning to face him again.

"How?" I asked pit loud.

'You're special' he replied before leaving my room and going to his hideout in the garden where he would remain for the most part of the summer.

I sighed before getting up. That was weird.

I headed downstairs and cleaned the house before making breakfast and calling down my parents, who ate peacefully. I then cleaned the plates and managed to eat half a piece of crust that my father had left.

I hope harry is okay.

I finished my chores before heading upstairs to read, as preparation for my fathers beating I know is on its way after
'stealing' the food.

God I really hope harry is okay.

_____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter I only slightly edited it. I'll do one more containing the summer before finally starting second year and the main plot. My posting won't be regular for a while as I'm struggling right now so sorry about that.

This chapters HP question is: what magically creature is your favourite.

Authors answer: I'm not really 100% sure but I do love the power and meaning behind a Phoenix.

Love you all and thanks for 200 reads

Ella🫶🏻