ii.

✧˖°

✧˖°.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

"Steve!" "Steve!" Reagan drunkenly ran after him bumping into people. She chased him all the way to his car. "Steve slow down" 

"What!" Steve yelled turning around. Reagan flinched at the sudden tone of his voice. "I just wanted to see if you were okay..you didn't have to yell" She crossed her arms and placed some hair behind her ear. "Are you drunk?" Steve grabbed her face and pulled it to peer into her eyes. Reagan looked into his eyes examining his face. "You're cute Steve" She laughed placing her hands on his arms. 

Steve chuckled grabbing her hand and putting her in his car. "Where do you live?" He asked her as she just stared at him. "No. I can't go home. She will hate me if she sees me like this" Reagan pleaded. Steve sighed knowing he might regret taking her to his house. "I'll take you home in the morning, you can spend a night with me" Reagan smiled and nodded her head. 

The two sat in silence with small murmurs of the music from his radio. "I'm Reagan Watson" Steve looked over at her confused. "I never told you my name earlier" 

"Steve Harrington" 

"Mr and Mrs. Perfect" Reagan smiled mentioning his girlfriend. She looked over at him thinking he would laugh at the name, but he looked more sad than happy. "What's wrong?" She slid up in her seat more to get a better look at him. "She never loved me. It was fake. Everything was fake." He pulled into a nice sized driveway. "Shit. I'm so sorry Steve" She grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. 

"Are your parents not home?" She asked as her stomach rumbled. The two looked at each other knowing what was about to happen. He grabbed her arm and ran her to the closest bathroom. Reagan had to be over the toilet for at least an hour. Everytime she thought she was done more came up. 

Steve sat behind her the whole time rubbing circles on her back. He eventually was able to get her a glass of water. He tilted her head back and placed the cup of cold water to her lips. He nodded his head to insure her that it was okay to drink it. "Thank you" 

He placed her shoes and jacket in the corner of his room. He collected one of his shirts and a pair of pajama pants for her to change into. "Can I take a shower? I smell like shit" He laughed and helped her stand up. "I'll be in my room. Yell if you need anything." 

Reagan stepped into the cold shower rinsing her face, trying to get all the way sober. Mrs. Henderson was going to kill her. This was definitely her first and last party. Reagan rinsed the throw up that somehow got into her hair out and used some of Steve's body wash to clean her body. No wonder he smells so good. 

Reagan balled her clothes up and walked around the huge house looking for Steve. "Steve?" She walked into the last room on the right seeing Steve make a makeshift bed on the floor.  He looked up seeing his shirt hang off of her torso and smirked. "Enjoying the view?" Reagan smiled and placed her belongs all together.