iv.

✧˖°

✧˖°.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

The group of five walked along the old railroad tracks. Steve had forced Reagan to use pieces of her flannel to cover up the open wounds on her hands. His exact words beings "We don't need your pretty little hands to get infected". Her Steve. 

"You're positive that was Dart?" Lucas asks Dustin walking behind Steve and Reagan. "Yes. He had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." Dustin responded. "He was tiny two days ago." Max spoke up. "You've had this thing for that long?" Reagan asked Dustin shaking her head. "What is she talking about Dustin?" Lucas asks confused. 

All these questions were being thrown at Dustin causing him to stop. "He missed me. He wanted to come home." Dustin sighed talking to Lucas. "Bullshit!" 

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?"

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max interrupts the two boys arguing. "I care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!" Lucas yelled back. "So did you! You told a stranger the truth!" Dustin yelled. 

Between all the yelling, Reagan looked over her shoulder. That feeling... it was back. "Shut up" Reagan spoke looking around them pulling on Steve's hand. "What? You alright?" Steve asked looking at a panicked Reagan. "Shut the hell up!" Reagan yelled causing the other four to go completely quiet. 

There were screeches and then there were more. Reagan pulled Steve and ran into the direction. The two boys looked at each other then ran after the two teens. "No, no, no. Hey, guys,why are you headed towards the sound?" Max stomped running after them. 

"I don't see him." Dustin yelled out of breath from running. Reagan stopped making everyone else stop behind her. She scanned her flashlight over the town. "It's the lab. They were going back home." Lucas spoke. 

✧˖°.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

"Hello? Who's there?" a voice called out making the group run faster. They stepped out of the bushes seeing Nancy and Jonathan. "Steve?" both of the teens said looking at the group. "Reagan!" Jonathan smiled hugging the girl. "You left me dickhead" Reagan hit his arm and hugging him back. 

"What are you doing here?" Nancy asked the group. "What are you doing here?" Steve asked back. "What happened to you hands?" Jonathan asked picking up both of her hands. "She's good" Steve spoke up stepping in between Jonathan and Reagan. Reagan squeezed his arm and waved at Nancy. 

"We're looking for Mike and Will." Nancy told them. "They're not in there, are they?" Dustin asks pointing towards the lab. "We're not sure." Nancy shrugged. "Why?" Animal screeches came from inside the lab. Steve gave Reagan's hand a squeeze of reassurance. 

"How do we know they are in there?" Reagan asked looking at Nancy and Jonathan. "There were drawings and polaroid pictures taken, so we assumed they brought Will to the lab." Jonathan told them. "Why would Will need to be taken to the lab?"