iii.

✧˖°

✧˖°.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

Reagan sits shocked and confused after Dustin explains everything that went down a year ago. "So, you're telling me that there's this bald girl who has superpowers and some Demogorgon tried to kill Will?" Reagan asks him looking at Dustin sideways. 

"Not exactly, but close enough" Dustin tells her walking back to his room.  Reagan follows him seeing Mew's opened up body. "Oh my" Reagan gags as Dustin covers her in a blanket. "Clean the blood while I bury Mews and call for backup" Dustin bosses pushing her out the door. "Call who for backup?" She ask confused. 

Reagan has no idea how to get blood out of carpet, but she gathers water, bleach, and soap in a bucket to begin cleaning the walls and some of his carpet. So many questions were running through her brain. 

"Reagan take me to Mike's house" Dustin yelled in the house. "Dustin stop telling me what to do. You're so lucky i'm even helping you." Reagan huffs grabbing her keys. As the two walk outside to see Steve Harrington's red BMW parked outside with him sitting inside of it. 

"Give me a second" Reagan pushed Dustin towards the car  and walks up to Steve's window. She knocks on it waiting for him to roll it down. "What are you doing here?" Steve stumbles on his words and turns down his music just enough for it to play in the background. "I wanted this to be more romantic, but I wanted to ask you on a official date" Steve smiled looking up at her through his car window. Reagan's heart melted, but before she could respond their was yelling coming from behind them.

"Hello! We have things to do. Steve go grab that spike bat and meet at The Wheeler's. No questions just do!" Dustin yelled out the window, motioning for his sister to come on. "He is being bossy today, just please do what he says and I will see you there. Thank you for the flowers they are beautiful" Reagan leans over and kisses him on the cheek. She runs over getting in the car. 

"You penis face. He was asking me on a date and you ruined it" Reagan huffed pulling on her seatbelt. "Stop huffing and puffing and drive Reagan" Dustin sighed clicking his walkie talkie on and off. 

"Stop telling me what to do" 

"DRIVE"

"DUSTIN HENDERSON, SEATBELT NOW"

"DRIVE"

"PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT"

Dustin sighs and clicks his seatbelt on. "Happy now?" Reagan sarcastically smiles and drives to the Wheelers. Before the car even gets the chance to come to a complete stop he hops out the car and runs to the front door. 

Out of nowhere, Steve jumps out banging on her window. "What the hell?" Reagan rolled down her window giving Steve a death stare. "We should ride in one car, you know save gas" Steve smiled. "Right.. gas.." Dustin sighed standing behind him walking over to Steve's car. "Whatever" Reagan got out and ran to the passenger seat.