The beginning

It was one day I decided to try something new. I was just scrolling through instagram one day and I found an Entertainment called Prince Entertainment so I decided to join. It was my first ever entertainment and I wanted to chase my dreams of becoming a KCA idol to see what it feels like when I want to become a real one.

After I auditioned for Prince Entertainment, I obviously got in and I made some friends but I met my best friend who was already an idol there. Her name is Lina. She was my first proper best friend in the Entertainment and I looked up to her even though she is younger than me. I wanted to collaborate with her on my first project but it sadly never happened but we kept supporting each other through different things and she supported me through my debut and so did I with her comeback and she supported me with my debut. I was a soloist under the entertainment and I really loved my job there and I have many good memories from them times were I used to get very nervous when my dating news came out at first we was like " I'm gonna get hate" or "what's gonna happen? The CEO will get mad" so I told the old CEO about my dating and they were really supportive with it and released a statement regarding my dating even though Lina was nervous for me and I kept saying " I'm not scared of anything. I'm gonna just take what's thrown at me" . So after my dating rumours came out hers came out after mine that she was also dating and I am still glad I encouraged her to do the same because I wanted her to be stronger like me and it's very nice to have a best friend who also has a boyfriend like myself who has one.