Chapter 2: Sobbing

Authors note: heyyy they aged up! (told yall there'd be a lot of this) but the twins are 13 and colette is 15. tbh there's prob gonna be a lot of jumping back and forth with ages depending on ideas so be mentally prepared for that💀 OH there's another note at the end of the chapter too so pls read that🫶

⚠️⚠️TW: SA and cringe⚠️⚠️

Colette's pov:

Well i'm sitting in the bathroom stall at school sobbing with my best friend-cassidy- trying to comfort me. The more i look at my phone the more i cry.

Cassidy: "i'm taking your phone. We're gonna clean you up and i'm going to beat a bitch up okay?"

I know she's trying to make me laugh but i can't seem to find even a small amount of air to huff out. I just continue to sob harder and harder.

She grabs my phone and puts it in her bag. I hug her tightly and she rubs my back. after a few more minutes i clam down and we walk out the stall; where cassidy soaks a paper towel, wiping away my smeared mascara and putting a new coat on for me.

Cassidy: "We are going to walk out of here with our heads held high and if i see any of those guys i'm going to lose my shit."

Colette: "i love you so much."

Cassidy: "i know."

She kisses my lips, oh i don't think i mentioned, she's also my girlfriend!

Cassidy: "but i love you more"

After another moment we walk out into the hall to face the school. Of course as we walk we walk past one of the guys who made the list, cassidy grabs the back of his collar and pins him against the wall.

Cassidy: "YOU ARE MENTALLY DERANGED. YOU SICK FUCKS NEED THERAPY"

guy 1: "What are you mad you got ranked as 'never touched?"

His friends laugh at his comment and she slams him against the wall again.

Cassidy: "oh please like i would ever want any of you to come near me. do you really think it's okay to rank girls as 'best rack' or 'most bangable'?"

guy 2: "bros pressed, like we all know how much colette likes it"

tears start to well up in my eyes again and one of the other guys walk towards me.

guy 3: "yeah you like it right colette?"

He tucks some hair behind my ear and slides his hand down to my breast. I slap his hand away from me while cassidy gets pushed back.

guy 1: "ooo colette you always liked the list. don't you like that you went from best rack to most bangable?"

Tears start to fall from my eyes while the guys stand around me.

??: "Excuse me? what's happening over here??"

The boys run away and i look to see my homeroom teacher.

Cassidy: "Sir, those boys-"

Teacher: "are actually going to class like you should be?"

Cassidy: "Sir they were-"

The bell rings for dismissal and students flood the hallways

Teacher: "we will speak tomorrow, good day"

I grab her hand we walk to the entrance of school, i walk her to her house, and finally get home by myself. The second i open the door i burst into tears.

Colette: "DADDY PAPA"

I collapse to the floor in a state of terror and fear.

Nicks pov:

Charlie and i are sitting on the couch while the twins are still at school. We hear the door open and colette yell for us.

We get up and run to the door, seeing our 15 year old daughter curled in a ball, on the floor sobbing.

We approach her and crouch to her level but when charlie goes to touch her cheek, she slaps his hand away and screams

Colette: "DONT TOUCH ME"

We both jump back. we look at each other with surprise because she's never been like this.

Nick: "honey, what can we do to help you right now?"

She just sobs and hyperventilates.

Charlie: "okay darling, let's take some deep breaths together okay? just like dad taught you."

She finally looks up at us and her eyes are bright red with mascara down her face, curls stuck in her mouth.

Nick: "can i move the curls out of your mouth?"

she shakes her head and moves them herself. She puts her hands on ours and we breathe together until she calms down enough to tell us what happened...

See you in chapter 3...(sorry for the cringe btw still working in my writing and making it a little cringe is better for not being triggered myself sooooo😚🫶)