Chapter 3: We have names...

TW: SA & says blurred f word🤯

Colette's pov:

I've calmed down enough to tell them what happened, so i take a deep breath and-

Colette: "these boys in my school, create a list of girls as things like 'best ass' or 'best rack' and..."

I just sob even harder and my dads squeeze my hands. I look at my dad and see how furious he is already, while papa is trying to hold it together to comfort me.

Nick: "it's okay honey, take your time"

I take another deep breath-

Colette: "i was ranked as....'most bangable'..."

Charlie: "oh my god..."

I crawl into papas lap and cry into his chest. Dad starts to rub my back but i hear him start to cry himself.

Colette: "when cassidy and i left the bathroom after...she attacked one of the guys...and the other started to touch me"

Nick: "sweetheart what do you mean touch you?"

I take another deep breath feeling a wave of tears building up.

Colette: "my tits, hair, neck, and one of the other guys slapped my ass"

I look up a papa and he has a look o terror on his face. almost like he's having a flashback, after a moment he speaks up-

Charlie: "What we're gonna do, send you to therapy today. you have a session anyways and tomorrow dad and i are going to go into school and talk to your principal."

Nick: "while we're there, point out these kids. I just wanna see them..."

Charlie: "nick you're not gonna beat up a 15 year old."

Nick: "I would never!"

I crack a little smile and after bit of sitting there we all move to there bedroom. I lay between them as they rub my back or arm until i fall asleep.

(Next day)

I wake up to dad rubbing my leg.

Nick: "good morning darling"

I groan in response and he kisses my forehead.

Nick: "come on"

I get out of bed and he walks out, closing my door.

I decide i'm not going to wear any make up today, i just don't have the energy to do it. i pull my curls into a ponytail and start to get changed into sweats and a t-shirt.

(going to breakfast)

I turn to go into the kitchen and i see papa in his nicer sweater and jeans while dad has his blue button up and black dress pants.

The twins were also at the table, already eating.

Colette: "•morning•"

Charlie: "•well good morning! is tea and cereal good?•"

Blake: "OH •dad can you sign out permission slips•"

It's always chaotic in the mornings, this is normal. But i nod my head to tea and cereal.

Nick: "•what is it for?•"

Eli: "•sex talk•"

Nick: "•damn okay"

Charlie: "•Nicholas language!•"

Nick: "•why they're old enough?•"

Colette: "•yeah papa, i say shit at least 1000 times a day•"