High School AU - 1 M Subs

not fluff or angst, just a story about our bloggers doing blogger stuff cause why not

inspired by work at a pizza place in roblox,  good pizza great pizza and papa's pizzeria

==========

"What's up guys, it's your girl Adriana!" Adriana Penn spoke to her phone, "This is my pals Javier and Crystal!" She gestured toward them waving at the viewers.

"This is a live stream of us actually going to the worst rated pizza place in the city!" She continued, "Because I promised that when I hit 1 million subs, then I'll do the first dare that come up, which is this. And we have time away from school since the teachers are on strike!"

The 3 of them pointed toward the pizzeria, Gonger's Pizzeria.

"We thought we come out of our comfort zone of ghost, makeup and self care and do the exact opposite!"

The chat started to flood:

elijah123: oh my bf work there

shesarunnershesatrackstar: hon please no, this for your own health

PrinceCharming: greetings

PrinceCharming: what is a pizza

They entered the place, on the wooden floor with wooden walls. There are like 2 tables only with no chairs, there's a counter and a guy with luscious long glamorous hair with a bored expression.

"Here we are guys, Gonger's Pizzeria is rated 0.2 out of 5 on Perfect Pizza, and described as haunted" Adriana informed her viewers as they went up to the counter. They noticed that the pizza guy was watching. "No offence!" She added quickly.

"None.... taken...I don't get paid enough for this anyway," he mumbled.

"So what's on your menu," Crystal asked.

The pizza guy cleared his throat, "Ahem... sorry there's a long introduction I have to make or I'll get fired." He closed his eyes to concentrate and then once he open them, he took a deep breath and made a force smile. 

"Hey guy! I'm Jack, welcome to Gonger's Pizzeria! We might be known for being haunted, but our pizza will knock the daylight out of you because it is hauntingly good." His eyes were filled with hatred and anger. "So what would you like to order today!? How will we surprise your taste bud?"

yourlocalspiritmedium: thats kinda offensive to the spirits, please stop

"..... You guys have fish pizza?" Javier asked once he looked at the menu.

"Anchovies..."

realfish: please dont eat the fish that's offensive to me

"Umm.... corn on pizza???" Crystal questioned.

"Mhm we have that, please hurry up before the manager come..."

"Alright we'll have to make a poll," Adriana declared, "Guys, should we order the worst rated pizza or the weirdest pizza here?" She asked the viewers as she made a poll.

adventureswithRiley: WORST RATED DO IT DO IT

YanTEAn: do the place smell like broke people?

partyghost: GIRL BOTH WOULD KILL YOU BUT WORST RATED

After a minute, the result was 90 to 10, worst rated pizza.

"We'll take 3 of your worst rated pizza!" Javier declared while Crystal was starting to pray because this is not good self care.

"Alright... that would be 80 dollars..." Jack said as he wrote down the orders.