StarSwitch pg.1

Current Time:Day

Location: Mushroom Kingdom

Luigi waited outside the mushroom hospital. It wasn't supposed to go like this. Mario wasn't supposed to be hurt or in pain. No special effect could heal him. No power up star, nothing, not even the most magical spell could heal him. He had taken a hit from browsers latest attack. But browser had come down with the side effects to. The others reassured him it wasn't his fault. His brother grew worse by the day.

In the Badlands,at Bowser castle,laid a weakened Bowser as every magickoopa and Koopa army got together to overlook his medical condition. Their leader laid on the most comfortable bed they could afford. The weapons that were used malfunctioned. Due to what everyone assumed was his father Kamek magic,which was never wrong. Kamek sensed someone esle magic on Bowser. Working night and day, he hoped Bowser would wake. The condition got worse. He took a walk to clear his head. He took a long walk that led him out of the badlands to a green plain with water. The moon shone high in the sky,determined to not let the evil doer out of its sight.

Luigi had left the hospital to walk in the nearby garden. Serveral toads waved to him, and he barely returned the favor. He found himself in the middle of the garden with the wind blowing and lights lit up around him. The moon shines bright against his face,billions of stars swirled here and there in absolute perfect harmony. Shedding star dust that would make things float.

Luigi and Kamek looked up to the stars and wished for their close ones to be healed. And as if the universe whispered back,two stars shone bright. Somewhere high above the sky limit was the Comet Observatory with a beautiful figure humming along with the swaying stars. The Lumas were hard at play. Two Lumas swirled in front of Rosalina.

Rosalina hummed. "I see...go my little Lumas... observe and help, but watch yourself dearies around Kamek."They swirled in agreement and shot across the sky on their mission. A scroll appeared in front of Luigi and Kamek. Offering them a chance to fix things. She felt something ominous on the horizon,as if shrouded in deep storm space clouds.

Lugi looked at the reward of fixing his brother, and Kamelk portaled out of nowhere. Kalmek had his magic aimed at Lugi, but then his magic disappeared. He and Lugi, without a world, saw photos of the ones infected. Mario and Bowsers were seen sleeping in pain. Kamerk and Lugi looked at each other. They looked at the price of this task. Kamerk, the magickoopa, signed it, and Lugi is thinking about it. Finally, I decided to sign the scroll. It rolled up and transported them, and their Lumas still invisible to another plane of existence.

Toad was nearby and with skinny legs ran to stop them. "Lugi!"But it was too late. He wasn't fast enough as he looked up from the ground. Getting to his stubby chubby feet. He ran to Princess Peach to tell what happened to Lugi. He told her everything with a worried expression she went to the place where Lugi and Kamerk left in a hurry.

The princess bent down to examine the magic symbol. She went to her private study,rummaging through multiple books until she found out what she was looking for. She went to make a magic call to Roselina. It took a while before Comet Observatory came up.

Luigi and Kamerk ended up in a black room,with a huge circle with a white gem like swirling in the air. Tiny like bridges went over the water. Their were outcoves where you could sit by the window. Koi fish swimmed around the linear orb in the plaza center. Lugi looked up at the star sky with what looked to be a giant telescope. He was in awe, unlike Kamerk, who looked up, trying to figure out Astral where they were. "Incrediable,we are far from home..who owns this is incredibly extraordinary...to my standards." A silhouette appeared,actually two."Welcome, guest!" Lugi hide behind a stone fountain.

The girl silhouette smiled"don't be afraid," a beautiful women with a dark dress came down"I am Queen Lyraxic and this is my faithful brother,Apolloxic,we are the one who brought to our humble aboide,tea,crumps?"Lugi gulped.

Luigi looked up. "A pleasure, your Majesty," he bowed, then gasped. Lugi looked at himself. "Bravery?" She smiled "oh little one,I have seen the past and present,you were so brave,you and Mario were so brave togather when you were little ,then you changed,then again being kidnapped thirteen times is a record itself..I don't blame you for being scared Lugi..as for Kamerk,it was your disobedience son who did this...but let really get to why you are here" her little airy voice went away.

The brother appeared" Once you signed the scroll,it took massive amount of energy from my beloved sister,as part of the agreement,we hold up our bargain,you want save your precious love ones,right,okay" she summoned them to sit at a table.

She brought up images"Mr.Kamerk,you want bowser healed and Luigi you want Mario healed,but gentlemen,by firing off that weapon..you have created a catayalast for destruction..the weapon from what I know had traces amounts of shadow goo..this stuff spreads like...overgrowth...it consumes..but doesn't take life.. but controls it..."she said sadden.

She continued, "There is a cure but a cost,it not for faint of heart...you each have to give up something..or your love ones will never wake."Luigi and Kamerk nodded. Bitter enemies now turned allies. Princess peach couldn't understand what was going on. Or why Luigi would help Kamerk? The only answer was Roselina.

(Adventures of Shroomick) ep.1

Shroomick woke up from his little bed. Yawning, he got up to brush his teeth. Turning on his shower,he found no water. He panicked, for he knew what it would mean. His stink would seep out, and the neighbors would come for him. Afraid of the shroomic rex. Who ate stinky Toadstools who hadn't bathed. The princess wasn't here to stop the neighbors. He thought of the big lake in front of Princess Castle.

End of ep.1