Wake Up!

Warning:Wario and Walluigi are brothers in this au.

Kamek and Luigi laid dropped in soft blankets. The pink mist swirled around them in many different ways of stars and constellions as they drifted off to sleep. Ķamek was teleported eslewhere, whereas Luigi was lifted up and through a portal as a tiny mark appeared on his left hand.

*Memory's Erased*

Lryaxic nodded. "Well done."Lryaxic looked to her brother. " Let rest,we need more energy for the next part...I'm so happy this happened."They both smiled. They got back to work as two orbs came to them.

Lryaxic laughed, which drew Apolloxic attention to his sister. She was sporting an evil grin again, which only led to chaos as they knew. He motioned to the orb as if in questioning.

Lryaxic smiled. "I gave him the old personality, and I'm not sure if I should give him the bad side or not... we will just see how this plays out," her brother eyerolled. It's just another classic game of his sister. But it was nice to see her happy once more. Espically after what had happened.

Luigi slowly blinked his eyes opened as he stared down at his clothes to see they were purple and black. He had a purple hat with upside down L, which he corrected right away. He looked around to see he was in a hospital room. It had a TV, and he swore he heard people moving outside his door. He breathed as he looked to his window to his left. He saw medium big skyscrapers and mushrooms? In the layout, he could see tech and mushrooms houses and off in the distance,a race track and other clubs he couldn't see or name. With a huge untamed  forest off in the distance. A Toad doctor came in with a shocked expression.

He rushed over"Thank the Toad god,your alive,Luigi ,I must tell your brother at once,please do rest,you been out for awhile bud,a few weeks,I had hope you would wake up" the doctor was giddy"Im Mr. Todd,Todd the Toad,a pleasure,welcome back. " he left the room."Please do take out his iv, " he said to the nurse.

She rushed in to take out Luigi IV and other things . She was quick and tidy. She took out his IV and put pressure on his wound. She held it for a few minutes and then put a band-aid on it.Luigi went to speak to the pretty nurse.

Luigi spoke"Thank you Ma'm "the nurse blushed"I'm sorry,I know I'm weak but you should eat...umm...It must..have been tiring work ...to take care..of..me"the nurse smiled.

She spoke."No problem at all,Luigi Warren Lorenzo,your brother Wario Valtino Lorenzo will be in shortly" the nurse said. Luigi looked down to see he had gotten taller just by two inches. He looked like his old self. He looked to the forest,a feeling calling him to it. He got up almost dizzy,it took him a moment, and he was fine. He caught the nurse coming back in"Umm Ma'm, may I have my clothes? This hospital gown is a little light for my taste,"the nurse smiled.

She grabbed him his clothes and gave it to him. She put her signature on it"your free to go,but if you would like to stay one more night then that fine...you don't have to worry about the bill,your brother already paid"Luigi got up and put on his light brown shirt get up with a black tactical slash.

Luigi threw on a doctor coat and headed out of the hospital. He had hid his hat in his jacket. He put the doctor coat on a hangar right outside the hospital. The air was filled with many fruitful flavorful smells of pizza,candy, and fruit. There were elevators and racetracks. Pet stores with a danger sign warning not to feed the Bullet Bills. Their were chompers and other such creatures. Many toads ran back in forth but Luigi could no longer see the forest. He started his way through the city using various plants and other means to get through it. Bouncing ,hopping,spinning ,the fear in him had gone away completely. He couldn't wait to explore this new world.

Disclaimer:I do not own Luigi or Mario or Wario or Waluigi,they are of their respective owners,I am no way afflicted with them or their design. That includes Mario and Lugi world,Daisy world, or anything related in this story. I only own my characters, Apolloxic and Lryaxic,that is all.

Credit to Gacha life(Luigi in Waluigi clothes.(up in background,at top of the page)