Dino Rush Pizza Hatch!

Wario was in the middle of the day rush of Lorenzo Dino Rush Pizza. He looked down to see it was a hospital call. Accepting the call,he put down a fresh baked pizza that his friends package and delivered to hungry customers. He took a fifteen minute break to head out the back door.

He spoke, " He is!? Mamma Mia!" Wario listened for a minute on trying to grasp what he was hearing. Luigi had been chased by donkey Kong kingdom enforcement and took down the evil bird that snatched Mushroom citizens for weeks now. Eyerolling his brother never changed,but without a second thought, "Luigi awake,and on the run!"he finished each order, and once they were done then he closed up shop. His friend started looking for Luigi as well.

Luigi got up from being dropped by the huge bird. He saw stars swirling around him before his vision became clear. He looked around to see a shimmering stream nearby. Using the stream,splashing his face with cold water,he came across several leaf imprints with white cracked spotted shells of different colors. There is no sign of civilization anywhere.

The egg jumped and spun several times. Pulling one way, then the next as the shell finally hatched to reveal a white and sandy beige brown yoshi with navy blue eyes with a brown bow on its forehead. Another egg bumped and jumped to spin to finally hatch as well. It was blue and white body,with brown eyes. A small egg bounced to it, hatched to have a light lavender yoshi with light blue eyes. They seemed to cuddle up to his leg.

Luigi spoke, "ummm...hi.."Luigi noticed a fourth egg and a fifth one. The fourth egg hatched into a pink yoshi, and the other hatched into a greenish blue yoshie.

Yoshi name and color)

The oldest one is sandy brown and white with navy(female) blue eyes-Odessa

Blue,white body,with brown eyes.-Sole(male)

Lavender color with light blue eyes.-Lavish (female)

Pink with white and golden eyes - Sparklin(female)

Greenish blue with purplish white underbelly.-Leaf(male)

They all gathered around Luigi, and he counted to a total of five. He pointed to the first one"Odessa"he pointed in order"Sole,Sparklin I mean your Lavish,Sparklin,then your leaf,I'm Luigi"he held out his hand and they seem to hug him. He had to admit they were so cute. Luigi looked to them while thundering rumble overheard caught his attention. He guided the baby yoshis to somewhere safe. He traveled looking for a huge mushroom leaf or cave to take shelter in.

Wario and his friends had looked everywhere for Luigi. He couldn't think of why his brother would just run like that. Was he still scared of being shot or in trouble. Wario thought about the last time they talked, and it wasn't good. He was just glad to see his brother was awake, but now he was behaving strangly. The authorities were still looking for him, and it had been hours.

Luigi traveled until nightfall. He found a cave and decided to light a fire to keep the young ones warm. He grabbed a huge leaf to make a dinner plate. Eyeing banana trees,he grabbed a few to cook them,then used the tip of the leaf to cut it. Mushing it up a bit so the young ones who be able to eat. Outside had gotten colder,he grabbed other leaves to create blankets. He grabbed a few others to create beds.

Wario retired to his home after spending most of his day searching for his missing brother. Everything was supposed to go back to normal,but yet everything felt different. Wario couldn't put his finger on it,even the famous adventurers were looking for him. Yet it seemed as if he vanished once again.

Lyraxic and Apolloxic watched this strange behavior: "Aww, he..look.."her brother glanced over her shoulder "it take power to use the orb,let see how our other one was doing. "She smiled. White light flickered into her eyes, and then it was gone. They flipped over to Luigi old world.