The Deal Knows No Bounds.

Lryaxic sat at the long table with drinks and food magically appearing. "Please do help yourself  as we discuss this arrangement." she took a swallow of her favorite drink. Her brother eyerolled. "My sister manners,apologies," he sat down.

Lyraxic and Apolloxic stated this plainly" Let begin, this destruction you have unleashed is not easily satisfied,but it incredibly smart, it came of existence of poor unfortunate soul, a hardworking boy who was taunted by his peers,his brother loved him so..even though he wasn't as popular or strong as him...he had a soft heart..one day..something happened and he broke, grew distant..."Lryaxic said. Apolloxic spoke, "Lugi do know he was the top gamer," they sat.

Apolloxic finished it off" bascially we need a cosmic switch,you two are infected with this curse,to free you and him,you have to switch spots with some other versions for  uncertain amount of time" Kamerk crossed his arms"It the only way to save them,"Yoshi looked back to his dimension" he will be safe and happy and not lonely, your just switching places after all, you will see each other again and might discover something new about yourselves...and your history"Lryaxic said

Luigi agreed"Mario is the awsome brother,princess like him...I totally would want to be like him..."Lryaxic nodded,"Mr.Kamerk,for the sins you have done... Although extremely misguided was for the love of your son... the switch won't hurt..."Kamek grumpy as ever nodded "fantastic...I wish you luck hero and ex hero" she looked at the moon"we will begin when the moon is high" Lugi and Kamek were escorted to there own rooms. They still had one hour before the switch would occur.

Princess Peach walked in mushroom meadow, thinking to herself for a miracle. Determined to figure out what was happening in her kingdom. She asked for a miracle to her worries as Roselina beamed down to meet her. Peach shook her hand. "I'm Roselina,I watch over and protect the Cosmos."Peach smiled.

Peach asked, "Why are you here?" Peach curiousty peaked, hoping Roselina was her miracle to be. Roselina smiled.""It is the desire to be reunited with someone who is important to you. That pull is what brought us together." Roselina Lumas swirled around her"Two of my children are tracking Lugi and Kamek ,I fear a tragic horrible deal is underway, interrupting the Cosmos, as the protecter is my job to correct these wrongs..I see a Cosmo curse has infected your world" Peach showed the infected.

Roselina sighed"This will take time to cure..but it's  possible,my Luma tell me two new figures are offering to cure all of this ,and wake up Mario and Bowser...I have never heard of them"Roselina showed Peach what was going on.  Peach looked to Kamek then to Lugi. Peach asked, "Can we talk to them?" Roselina nodded."If the stars allow, "Lugi was sitting on his bed when Luma appeared.

Luma spoke"a message,peach is asking what happening, encouraging you not to do such a rash descision,"Luigi spoke to the Luma"I must,it the only way to save Mario and Bowser,I know he done alot of damage but it's its the right thing to do..it not good bye forever...just see ya later.." Luigi and Kamerk were given a notice to appear in thirty minutes. The signal was cut off, and the Luma went back to disappearing.

Princess Peach and Roselina looked to one another. Luigi bit on his lip, quivering at the thought. Memories of Mario played in his mind,every since he was little. He had been protected. Lugi had five minutes before he was summoned to the sanctum.  Lryaxic suggested for Kamerk and Luigi to lay down and relax. They looked up at the swirling stars as Lyraxic and Apolloxic gave them blankets. They watched the swirling stars as they drifted off to sleep. Green,Blue,Pink smoke surrounded them as the process had begun. With a whoosh, they were off into their new adventure.