10.

Chaeyoung's Pov:

Chaeyoung's Pov:

Today is the last day for Jin, and after I'm done with my gob, I'm going home to Jennie. Over the past three days, I've been taking skin and meat from his body, and I've also been burning his body little by little. He has been begging me to kill him without making him suffer, but he let my sister suffer.

Like I said, I want him to watch everything that is being done to him, and after I'm done, his other eye will be out. Today is the last day, and I'm back again to finish the unfinished.

"I'm baaaaack," I walk into his room with a mischievous smile.  Jin looks at me in horror; his face can't hide the horror that he is in.

"So, how would you like to finish this up?" I ask him as I set my bag down and look for my favorite knife, the Bowie knife - the one he hates more. I also want to use something new, a Damascus blade, just because.

"Should I stab you the way you wanted to stab me, or should I chop your head off the way y'all did with Alice?" I say, walking towards him. He has peed again; how disgusting.

"P-please, just k-k-kill me, I'm beg-ging you," he cries, no more tears coming out since he used them all these four days ago.

"Oh no, sir, I actually brought you food," I walk back to my bag and take out some medium-rare meat.

Walking back to him I decide to feed him, wanting him to die full, but it's just an idea, knowing he'll throw it up as soon as he knows. He chews the meat like it's the most delicious thing he's ever eaten in his life. After he's done, I put the tray on the floor and look at him with a big grin.

"So how did you taste? because that was your own meat." Not even second after I told him the truth, he vomits. Ugh this man can't even hold it.

"You bitch, how could you?!?" My grin never comes off, his face is full of disgust just like I imagined it would be.

"Oh!! The alcohol!!" I jump walk back to the bag making him scream in horror. "NOOO!PLEASE NOT THE ALCOHOL" he cries out, just as I grab the alcohol and return to him. This time I've actually remove my head garment, letting him see his nightmare.

Without saying anything, I place alcohol in all his injuries, making him yell in pain. He is screaming for mercy, like any other day how pathetic

Without warning, I gab my knife and cut him from the middle of his chest all the way down to his belly button. I don't make the wound deep, just yet, he still needs to suffer.

"Your eye is next, but memorize my face first. By the way, my name is Roseanne Park. Remember everything, because we will see each other again in hell." I move closer to him grabbing his hair and throwing his head back again, but this time I decide to remove his eye with my own fingers, making him suffer more than last time. He lets out a big and crazy scream making my ears hurt.